2014 Deep Condition Challenge

Dc with an oil blend and Aubrey chamomile luxurious. I hope to have time to wash and dc again overnight.

Washed. . Applied oil and Aubrey White Camellia then steamed for 20 minutes.....once done I added a vial of Matrix Biolage cera repair for an overnight DC.

Currently deep conditioning with blended beauty curl quenching conditioner under a plastic cap. I may just leave it in all day. I haven't done a deep conditioning in awhile.

It smells like cinnamon cookies and its super thick, like butter

Dcing with Shea Moisture Tahitian Noni & Monoi Mask. I will follow this with a moisturizing DC...SDOT Beauty Balanced Moisturizer. :lick:

About to slap this DC on my head.

Same stuff from last week.....AOWC+EVCO+ Trader Joes Nourish Spa Conditioner on top of dry hair. I will be sitting under my heating cap for a few.

Pre-pooed with wheatgerm and vatika oils overnight, then shampooed with Giovanni TTTT. Then I steamed with AO WC and Giovanni SAS for over an hour.

About to slap this DC on my head.

Same stuff from last week.....AOWC+EVCO+ Trader Joes Nourish Spa Conditioner on top of dry hair. I will be sitting under my heating cap for a few.

Did not do this when I posted it. I promise I will do it tonight! Im doing it for the health of my hair, I have to remind myself this LOL.

Keep forgetting to post. I DC'd day before yesterday w/ AO GPB condish on dry hair for 20 - 30 mins. Shampooed and then DC'd w/ SSI Avocado Condish for 30 mins. Preparing for my braids today.

Dc'ing with Silk Dreams RCA, Porosity Control, Peppermint, Rosemary, Eucalyptus oils, and a ceramide mix.

Hi Folks!

I'm new kinda sorta. Was here back in '06 for a few years and now I'm back! :yay: I just did a DC overnight with ORS & joico treatment.

I'm shoulder length aiming for APL.

Gee

Found that heating my conditioner and then applying it works better than applying it and steaming or sitting under the dryer. Next week I will combine the heating of the conditioner and steaming/sitting under the dryer to see what results I get.

Deep Conditioned with NG Herbal Blends. I really like this deep conditioner.

Back