2014 Deep Condition Challenge

Didn't have enough APB to DC so I DC'd with Tresemme Naturals on dry hair and sealed it in while I finger detangled with peppermint olive oil.

The APB was some great shave cream though!!

I deep conditioned last night with Yes to Carrots! Pampering Conditioner underneath a plastic conditioning cap. It detangled my hair well and left my hair really soft and moisturized.

I just wish the bottle it came in had a better cap. You can't dispense the product through the cap. It requires unscrewing the top and pouring it out that way.

*sigh* I've been slacking on my deep conditioning :nono: I'm going to deep condition my hair with my Argan restorative mask on Saturday.

Deep conditioning with suave Rosemary mint for twenty minutes mixed with honey and castor popular. I had a spare of the moment wash.

Deep conditioning under the dryer with NG herbal blends. I like the it but I think I am going to try something else when I use this up. Think I may try jessicurl next. Going to sit under the dryer for 30 then reapply and then sit under for 30 again. This will just leave it in for another hour.

Dc'ing right now with Silk Dreams Vanilla Silk Cream, Porosity Control, Ayuvedic Oil, Peppermint, Rosemary, and Eucalyptus Oil.

DC using NG Chamomile & Burdock condition-good stuff!!! I was lazy it was an over nighter. I applied my oil mixture to my length, oil my scalp with Hairveda's AG and styled with Obia Twist Butter and their curl custard.

I did a nice one with coconut sorbet, vatika oil and CD BV smoothie. I used banana brulee and NG chamomile with burdock root mixed with warm hemp mixed with grapeseed oil on top of SSI okra. I went under a warm dryer for about 1/2 hour. I was too tired to do a 2 step maybe later in the week.:lick:

Last edited:
Used Lee Stafford for 5 minutes
Used Hairveda Methi Step 1 for about 20 minutes (no heat)

Steaming with Jasmine Bath & Beauty's Hibiscus DC'er in Tahitian Vanilla

Back