2012 HYH Challenge (Jan 1st - June 30th)

I think I might treat myself to a new, HH, slightly expensive full lace wig to rock for the challenge. Idk though. I can be pretty cheap.

NikkiQ, everyone deserves a little treat every now and then.:grin:

Evallusion, I was briefly contemplating kinky twists, but I don't know if I want to sit that long to get them done. And then, they always wanna charge me extra because of the length of my hair.:look:

All are absolutely welcome to join the challenge! Just thank the first post, and your name will be added to the list.:grin:

I want to be in, I will be for sure, wigging it for 4 months Jan to April, but after it will be to hot in june for putting a wig on :ohwell:

I'd like to join...my retention hasn't been great this year, so I hope hiding my ends will help me reach MBL or WL by June.

divachyk, I need my bunning guru!:grin: Where do you get your hairnets? I can't seem to find those really thin, almost invisible ones. I spent almost half an hour today combing the aisles in my favorite BSS.:ohwell:

I'm in! I already have an appointment to get a sew-in on December 21st. I just got a touch up today. I've been VERY PLEASED with my retention this year and have the ambitious goal of getting to MBL by the end of next year which means I have to retain every millimeter!

Attachments

• Tasha Hair December 8th.jpg
    Tasha Hair December 8th.jpg
    107.9 KB · Views: 28
Last edited:
I'd definitely love to join this challenge as I already decided to weave up for the winter. Unfortunately, I just put in an install Sunday so I won't have a start pic until beginning of February. Can I join anyway?

Last edited:
divachyk thanks for initial suggestion. I get the biggest juiciest buns and as I trimmed off most of my pre LHCF ends they are just getting bigger and juicer:)

Jozze, of course you can still join.:grin: If you have any pix before your install, you can use those as your starting point.

If you do decide to join us, thank the first post, and your name will be added to the list. You will definitely be in good company.:grin:

Back