*2012* Crown & Glory BootCamp Challenge!!!

The Challenge is officially over for me! I will wait to officially post photos until the end of the challenge, but if you want a preview, photos are on my blog.

Checking In ...

Here are some pictures of my hair growth since the beginning of this year. I kept my hair in protective styles throughout 2012, for the most part. I am happy that I have some pictures because I did not realize how much my hair has grown/length I retained until I went back and took a look at my photos. For 2013, I will continue protective styling because it has yielded great results for me.

Here is the back, January 2012:

this®.jpg

Here is the back, June 2012:

0620122.JPG

Here is the back, December 2012:

back1.jpg

back2.jpg

Will do a second post to show the side ...

Thank you @ MallysMommy!!! I appreciate it!! <3

If there is a 2013 challenge, I will join too. I hope to see all of the OGs and some new faces in the new thread!!

OMGGGGGEEEEEE yall, I am OBVIOUSLY the worst person to start a thread cause I havent been in here since the beginning of last year. Dont hate me please ladys (and gents)!! :look:

but I am very proud of everyone who took this and ran with it, cause Ive been the biggest slacker about my hair.

*NOTE TO EVERYONE*
I volunteer to be banned from starting challenges, since I obviously have no self-discipline:lol:

Back