2012 Ceramides Challenge Part 4 (Oct 1 - Dec 31st)

Moisturized with Caribbean Hair Creme and sealed with GSO. I took about three or four mini sections and wrapped them in a Bantu knot (about 8 on each side). I had to take one out to redo it and it had already formed a gorgeous pattern. GSO has become my favorite thing to use on my hair.

What brand of GSO are you ladies using and do you notice a difference when using a cheap brand vs an expensive one?

after moisturizing I applied optimum care split end reconstructor to my ends (it contains ceramides) and sealed with GSO

I know that split ends cannot be glued back or mended back together,I got the op splitmender earlier in my HHJ to use between dusting it was an impulse purchase plus I was on a ceramide kick smh.
I just wanna use it all as quickly as possible. I will not repurchase, it smells just like glue :sad:

Last night I did an oil rinse with grapeseed/rice bran oil. I think I like it. I am going to have to try it a few more times. I also used my castor/grapeseed oil on my scalp, as well.

arrrrgh. yall got me wanting to pick up some grapeseed oil again. i really dont need it right now. not...going...to...do...it.

i'll wait! yes. i'll wait until i am almost done with the oils i already have.

What brand of GSO are you ladies using and do you notice a difference when using a cheap brand vs an expensive one?

I use NOW brand from GNC and thats the only one that I have ever used so IDK if there is a difference with the brands. Can you other ladies chime ein if you have used different brands.....

youwillrise said:
arrrrgh. yall got me wanting to pick up some grapeseed oil again. i really dont need it right now. not...going...to...do...it.

i'll wait! yes. i'll wait until i am almost done with the oils i already have.

You know you need some of that good ole GSO... Deliciously delicious grape seed... :smile:

Back