2011 Cowash Challenge--September 1st through December 31st

Been co-washing with Tresemme Moisture Rich. Can't wait to be done with that stuff! Although it's really good. I just wanna use something else!

Been co-washing with Tresemme Moisture Rich. Can't wait to be done with that stuff! Although it's really good. I just wanna use something else!

It's funny you mention that. I was tempting to buy this , because I notice a few people in this challenge use it. However I was looking at the size of the bottle and thinking , it would take me awhile to use it up..

Is it really moisturizing? Cause it's on my list to try as well as Aussie moist 3 minute moisturizing treatment. I also want to try a few of the HE & Suave conditioners. I just want variety.

co-washed last night with cream of nature argon oil condbut sort of did a DC with it bc I left it on for about an hour with a shower cap

Cowashed with the Silk Dreams Trifecta:

Vanilla Silk
Destination Hydration
Nourish

:love: :love: :love:

co-washed twice this week with dark and lovely moisture rich conditioner (came with my hair color) and garnier fructis sleek and shine leave-in after

Co washed last night with some V05 Champagne Kisses mixed with Dark and Lovely Moisture Seal conditioner.

Cowashed tonight with Destination Hydration mixed with hemp and Garden oils. :grin:

shampooed with CD Monoi sulfate free shampoo then cowashed with the Monoi repairing condish. i then did a deep treatment with the repairing hair mask. i didnt really like the feel if my hair but ill try it again.

Co-washed twice. Once with V05 Kiwi Lime Clarifying, and once with V05 Moisture Milks - Passionfruit smoothie. Hair feels clean and moist :)

Weave is out and I'm back in the game. Cowashed tonight with Pantene condish for curly hair. Missed CWing so much!

Sent from my SPH-D700 using SPH-D700

Co washed with Aussie moist last nice night. Braided in four and tied with my satin scarf. My hair loved it sooooo much!

Cowashing with Tresemme Naturals/olive oil after dc-ing overnite with Silk Elements moisturizing treatment.

Last edited:
Back