20% off Fekkai Dec 12 - 14, 2008

PuffyBrown

BONUS SAVINGS OFFER
bf32e400-3.jpg
$350 offany $10 purchase*Valid through Wednesday, December 24th, 2008.Enter coupon code 98282 in the provided shopping bag
space during your online checkout! See below for exclusions. http://view.email.ulta.com/?j=fe5e1...11787d61047e761d7271&jb=ffcf14&CID=ET_Wk45fri

Thanks for the coupon, I totally would've missed this one although I know I can't afford to, my hair is completely in love with the Fekkai Luscious Curl Cream, my wallet on the other hand...eh not so much. lol

I know what you mean. It is worth every dime though.:yep:

Thanks for the coupon, I totally would've missed this one although I know I can't afford to, my hair is completely in love with the Fekkai Luscious Curl Cream, my wallet on the other hand...eh not so much. lol

I know what you mean. It is worth every dime though.:yep:

Definitely. Usually I wait until Bath and Body Works has their year-end sale where the Fekkai travel-size kit (which includes the Luscious Curls shampoo, conditioner, and 2oz size of the Luscious Curls Cream) is 50% off. I haven't checked it out this year though, I really need to get on that. :yawn:

I was just in their yesterday. I forgot they had it until I was already in line. That place was packed, elbow-to-elbow. I just said forget it.

Definitely. Usually I wait until Bath and Body Works has their year-end sale where the Fekkai travel-size kit (which includes the Luscious Curls shampoo, conditioner, and 2oz size of the Luscious Curls Cream) is 50% off. I haven't checked it out this year though, I really need to get on that. :yawn:

I was just in their yesterday. I forgot they had it until I was already in line. That place was packed, elbow-to-elbow. I just said forget it.

Aww dang. I knew it would be crazy right now, but I went to Ulta yesterday and bought two tubes of the Luscious Curl Cream, although I must admit that Protein RX has been calling my name for a long time now....must.resist.spending. lol Thanks again for the coupon. :grin:

Back