2 years, 7 months, fully natural and approaching BSL (Pic Heavy)

Wow your hair is absolutely beautiful!
When my hair grows up I want it to be like yours!.... until then I'm being realistic and working on whwat I've got

Beautiful hair and great advice.

Your hair really grew a lot in 31 months :shocked:

Very awesome!

Congrats on the new baby during those months as well.:up:

This is so inspiring because it feels especially when compared to you that being a newbie that you will never be reach your goals. Thanks for sharing. Also, I wish I was natural now! The hair is so beautiful and full.

As I was reading through your posting I noticed when I got to the pictures everyone of them you look totally different! But I must commend you on your hair upkeep and the tenacity of sticking with it. Your growth is amazing to say the least! I just hated that I bc so much off myself! But I can't put it back now. You are really trully a hughe inspiration to me and lots of others! Congrat's girl!!!!! Outstanding progress!:yep:

You are so pretty! Just a natural beauty (can you share your skin care reggie perhaps?). Your fotki is now my favorite ever! And your hair is so beautiful!!!!

Absolutely beautiful. I'm so proud of your progress. Keep it up and thanks for the advice! Very inspirational.

Your hair is so gorgeous, especially love your twists! Can you please share with me how you get your hair so strait? Once I learn how to do that, I won't envy relaxed hair.:lachen:

Last edited:
Back