2 Strand twistout VS. 3 Strand twistout

Mahogony7

So, I tried a 3 strand twistout last night and there was no difference from a regular twistout other than it taking more time.

After seeing vids and folks saying it gave better definition than a braid out, I was ready to go. After doing it, I would say I have more shrinkage than I do with a regular twistout.

I'll just stick with my braid outs. Anyone else try a 3 strand? How were your results?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kx6nsbyPMj0&index=2&list=PLk8GKVd5M0gyWODhyPJlNllGDtz10P4Q4

^^^I've been waiting to do a 3 strand twistout, wondering how it was different from plats or braids or twists... I've been watching this one video in particular... I was ready to try it... I swear I put it on like 2 times a day on my tv (chromecast) I was studying her technique and have been slow to do it because I wasn't sure if I'd be successful or not. I'm glad I was hesitant... I can't waste time with hair unnecessarily ...thanks for your review... any pics???

Yes I have and it does give more definition but as you said with more shrinkage. Here's results of my regular twistout vs 3 strand twistout

Eta- sorry I couldn't find the best pics

ForumRunner_20140611_101933.jpg

ForumRunner_20140611_102031.jpg

Back