Twistout Sylver2 method

Yes!!:thumbsup: Rusk its whats up! That stuff has turned the condition of my hair around, I now swear by rusk and even use it in my 4 year old sons hair, it detangles him with ease and is helping him retain growth too.

Since my hair loves all the same stuff as yours I'm gonna try that sabino next especially with me transitioning the humidity always gets me. Thanks
here is a picture of my sons hair with rusk, neutragena, and oil

Which Rusk products do you use for detangling teenie and what other rusk products do you use that worked great?

Which Rusk products do you use for detangling teenie and what other rusk products do you use that worked great?

I've only used the one rusk product so far
Rusk Smoother Leave-In Conditioner its orange
and when i apply it after shampooing/conditioning my hair it detangles

Thanks for posting this because I've been struggling with 2 strand twists. I have a small section that grows straights and the ends would always unravel before drying. This method would perfect. Thanks again!

Now I have to figure out how to flat twist.

Your hair came out great!

:yep:I have to agree! That combo of products is the business!!!!! When I first joined, I saw visited Sylver2's fotki and tried this same combo on some flat twists; talk about heaven!

Now you have me back on my quest to find a liter size of Rusk Smoother. I have looked everywhere and can't find any. I have stalked every Marshall's store as well, and even checked at Ulta, where I first bought a liter size for only $9.99. (that stuff lasted me 2 years!)

Good luck on your transition.

BB

Now you know this is pretty!

Thank you so much for posting these pics. I tried that shingling last night and it did NOT turn out how I expected. This is a better alternative...I just gotta practice on my flat-twisting.

here is my end result, I tried it last night

Picture029.jpg

here are the rest of the photo's
http://public.fotki.com/Khandi/2009/styles-1/twist-out/

Back