Twistout Sylver2 method

Very nice, I havent done twisouts in a minute. Well last time I tried it came out pretty bad so I'll have to try again and I def need to pick up some of that Rusk.

Very nice, I'll have to try the twist-out. I love the Rusk Smoother leave-in. I use it for my roller sets too!

Thanks....Yeap thats the one I used the rusk smoother leave in, that is my new baby, I will have to try it with a roller set, those things just take me to long to do though.

This is beautiful! You did an excellent job...your curls are so uniform. Very nice...you make me wanna try a twistout :yep:

PS..your hair looks very healthy :drunk:

Thank you! I got a good trim a couple weeks ago....I feel like my hair is finally healthy again its healthier than its been in like 3 years:yep:...I've been having a lot of set backs, i swear by the rusk now for getting my hair health back

This is absolutely gorgeous! You did a great job. I've definitely got to get me some of that Rusk, and try your twist out this way. Great job!

Is there a specific thread with Sylver2's twistout method? I did a search and I unable to find it.

I do braidouts but she was following the way i do my braidouts using products/techniques but doing twistouts instead.
i have braidout tutorial in my fokti and a post relaxer one on youtube

I do braidouts but she was following the way i do my braidouts using products/techniques but doing twistouts instead.
i have braidout tutorial in my fokti and a post relaxer one on youtube

Thank you for responding. I had looked at both sites and just thought I had missed something.

wow!!!i absolutely love it!!! looks great!!makes me want to try some twistouts:yep:
that rusk b da bomb..lol

Yes!!:thumbsup: Rusk its whats up! That stuff has turned the condition of my hair around, I now swear by rusk and even use it in my 4 year old sons hair, it detangles him with ease and is helping him retain growth too.

Since my hair loves all the same stuff as yours I'm gonna try that sabino next especially with me transitioning the humidity always gets me. Thanks
here is a picture of my sons hair with rusk, neutragena, and oil

Attachments

• kaysbraids (Medium).JPG
    kaysbraids (Medium).JPG
    34.5 KB · Views: 25
Beautiful!

I did Sylver's method too with twistouts just like OP and it came out aight. I think cuz my twists were not a neat as OP.

But this motivates me to try it again. I wonder if the Rusk is key?

Yes I think rusk is the key for me, it helps with the comb out for me because my hair can get matted:nono: I have done this twist out method using other products and it has came out nice but isnt as soft or doesnt last as long

Back