2 people relaxed my hair last night!

nadz

I went to my stylist yesterday to get a relaxer touch-up. Because my scalp is super sensitive, it always seems to start burning while the relaxer is being applied to the rest of my hair, even when it's properly based. Well, my stylist was prepared! She convinved me to have her relax the right side and her assistant to relax the left! Well, it came out sooooo good! I'm happy! :grin::grin: I also used Affirm for the first time. It was the regular one. But by the time I started to feel a little tingle, she said it was being relaxed!
Kudos to her and her good thinking! She did a great job! I also had almost an inch of new growth since my last relaxer about 7 weeks ago. She was about to trim it, I told her I didn't want it trimmed, and there was no problem or argument. AND I didn't have any major wait time at the salon! Wednesdays are my new relaxer days! Less people, more attention. :lol:

"I'm Affirm believer!"

its wonderful isnt it?
i had mine done by two people too
My friend who is also a stylist had her co-worker help her she started on one side and her friend on the other then one of them carried on applying the relaxer whilst the other smoothed the heck out of it! my hair is wonderful!

Uzz

I had mine done by two people also! It didn't hurt at all but they used weak :censored: affirm on my hair so it didn't relax. *sigh*

dontspeakdefeat said:
Wow! More stylists should be sensitive to their client's needs. Congrats.

Thanks!
She was really great and thoughtful. She always searches for write ups on products she uses in my hair because she knows I'll be asking all the questions. She treats me like I'm the client who actually asks about what's going on on her head. :look:

nadz said:
I went to my stylist yesterday to get a relaxer touch-up. Because my scalp is super sensitive, it always seems to start burning while the relaxer is being applied to the rest of my hair, even when it's properly based. Well, my stylist was prepared! She convinved me to have her relax the right side and her assistant to relax the left! Well, it came out sooooo good! I'm happy! :grin::grin: I also used Affirm for the first time. It was the regular one. But by the time I started to feel a little tingle, she said it was being relaxed!
Kudos to her and her good thinking! She did a great job! I also had almost an inch of new growth since my last relaxer about 7 weeks ago. She was about to trim it, I told her I didn't want it trimmed, and there was no problem or argument. AND I didn't have any major wait time at the salon! Wednesdays are my new relaxer days! Less people, more attention. :lol:

"I'm Affirm believer!"

Congratulations on your relaxer! I hope I can sing the praises of Affirm and my new stylist when I go on Saturday

Back