2 months on this site and am BONAFIDE PJ!

preciousstone

i'm obsessed! :spinning::spinning::spinning::spinning::spinning: Everywhere I go, I make a b-line for the poo aisle. I don't think my wallet will be able to sustain this behaviour. I was in the suburbs yesterday and drove past a whole foods.. all I could think of was aubrey organics and wanting to try it.. when I got there i was like in heaven!

gosh! when will this pass. my dh will eventually notice that our bathroom is getting over crowded with all kinda poos and condish. i know he'll start asking questions like.. how come we have so many bottles in that basket...:drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk:

At whole foods i got ao rosemary peppermint poo and condish AND giovanni direct reconstructor.. cant wait to try it.

Earlier this week i got a brush for applying condish - so i can apply it like a relaxer; hawaiin silky 14 in 1 and neutralizing poo.

I'm embarrassed to admit it. But i'm planning on getting some henna next. How have you ladies' afforded your pj'ness? I wont be able to keep up this disastrous addiction.

Girl I am still a pj and have not been a member of this site a ful year. i jmped on every single bandwagon. I kow for a fact that Keracare does not work for me and a lof of folks rave about it. Just remember what works for others will not work for you. I am trying so hard to get out of this pjismm, now I have a thing for headbands. I was at riteaid and saw some cute headbands that can be worn to a formal gathering for $12.00 and am thinking about going back to get me one of those. I have it bad.

that's what happens when you come on this board. i don't even have room for the products i have, but am now just starting to find "staples". Then of course, one of my hair idols (i have quite a few) tries a new product, and that's it. I rush out and get it. Meanwhile i need to wait until my hair reaches their length - LOL

Girl I have been here two months but my bathroom is full of bottles.Whenever we go shopping DH just shakes his head in a funny way like he is saying are you insane with your hair because I will not move from the hair section:nono::nono::.Some products do not work for sure so for now I will keep on looking for the right products for me PJing of course:ohwell:

Girl I am still a pj and have not been a member of this site a ful year. i jmped on every single bandwagon. I kow for a fact that Keracare does not work for me and a lof of folks rave about it. Just remember what works for others will not work for you. I am trying so hard to get out of this pjismm, now I have a thing for headbands. I was at riteaid and saw some cute headbands that can be worn to a formal gathering for $12.00 and am thinking about going back to get me one of those. I have it bad.

Keracare doesn't work for me either. I hate that line. It's a shame it took $80 of products for me to determine that. :nono:

OP, WELCOME to LHCF!

Most of us here battle PJism in some form or fashion. I take recovery one day at a time.

My daughter looks at me (in the same way i imagine her looking at me when i'm old and senile) and says "what are you doing". I don't even say anything. I just keep looking.

Here's how I've managed it on a college student paying rent and still staying fly budget: I have a composition notebook (yes, the black and white and dont u laugh I know yall got a notebook too) and I write down the products and the suggestions and websites and I pace myself, eventually I get them all, lol

Back