12 inches in 12 Months 2012!

you can get it online i had a friend who gave me some of theirs but its available even on ebay :look: (~yup i said it lol)
the combination of the sulphur application as well as taking msm internally works a great treat for me :yep:

not bad prices either for that size bc you dont use that much in ratio to oil

yea i mis my own uslfur mix also - i put normal castor oil as well as grapeseed lol in oneof my mixes i have used the last of my coconut oil as well which gives it a nioce smell. but the coconut is only a small batch as coconut oil doesnt last long in the mix for some reasonor another

kinky curlygenie jbwphoto1 - gracias chicas!

So do you guys primarily take these internally or mix and put externally on your hair? :)

Hmhg <3

Aggie why not choose Challenges that compliment each other ie No Heat, 12inches in 12 months, Castor Oil, HYH. They would keep you motivated but reduce the 'overdoing it' aspect.

have you tried mixing it into something you like such as a smoothie or something? I've never had the stuff but I can totally relate to getting a huge stash of something you can't stand but is good for you!so not fun:ohwell:

Bublin princesskaha - very good idea girls!

Thanks for your input :)

Hmhg <3

@kinky curlygenie @jbwphoto1 - gracias chicas!

So do you guys primarily take these internally or mix and put externally on your hair? :)

Hmhg <3

i take both internally and externally and for me its a great combination than when i was just using msm on it own - i started the msm before i started my hair applications to see if i could notice a difference and i did. due to weaving my i also noticed my growth more bc i was retaining it :grin:

@nakialovesshoes @kinky curlygenie - what's the relationship between MTG and sulphur? Is MTG a company?

Hmhg <3

have no idea about this one i knw mtg is a company not sure on the link though, other ladies may know though :drunk:

i take both internally and externally and for me its a great combination than when i was just using msm on it own - i started the msm before i started my hair applications to see if i could notice a difference and i did. due to weaving my i also noticed my growth more bc i was retaining it :grin:

have no idea about this one i knw mtg is a company not sure on the link though, other ladies may know though :drunk:

@kink curlygenie - thank you, does sulphur have any health benefits or do you take it for your hair?

Hmhg <3

@kinky curlygenie @jbwphoto1 - gracias chicas!

Hmhg <3

I mix the sulfur powder with Wild Growth Hair Oil, Rosemary and Lavendar essential oils. The sulfur does settle to the bottom, so you have to shake it up each time. I'm thinking about buying a couple of marbles from the hobby shop to make the mixing easier.

@nakialovesshoes @kinky curlygenie - what's the relationship between MTG and sulphur? Is MTG a company?

Inspiired
MTG is Mane Tail Grow, a horse product that has been a popular growth aid on LHCF. It contains sulfur.

I take MSM also. I've been taking it for years for my joints and to avoid carpel tunnel syndrome surgery. I can't say that it has made my hair grow any faster. I've found out that I should be taking a Vitamin C supplement in conjunction with the MSM. So, we'll see if that improves my absorption and maybe my hair growth.

I'm sitting under the dryer for the first time since i can remember with DC on (2 plastic caps on so my hair doesn't dry out). I hope I see a difference.
I'm using CON Argan Oil DC for the first time. I highly recommend this. Incredible slip.

eta - it turned out nice. Not as super soft as i had hoped but my hair is super sensitive to protein and it was low on the list. My hair felt strong and smooth.

Last edited:
Good Morning!

Still sticking to my regimen. I relaxed this morning. I did a rollerset and am sitting under the dryer as I type...

Will post my official starting pic for 2012 after I'm finished.

yestrday i went for my weekly run and im thinking of boosting the amount of times i run a week - all i was thinking about was yes my scalp is stimulated = growth

I'm in.....as someone stated earlier in this thread, THIS IS MY YEAR FOR LENGTH AND MOST OF ALL RETENTION! I should be sitting on my hair by now even though I am 6'3. Here is my starting pic. My goal is MBL with blunt cut thick and healthy ends.
utf-8BTGVuZ3RoIENoZWNrKDEyfjI1fjExKS5qcGc.jpg

I mix the sulfur powder with Wild Growth Hair Oil, Rosemary and Lavendar essential oils. The sulfur does settle to the bottom, so you have to shake it up each time. I'm thinking about buying a couple of marbles from the hobby shop to make the mixing easier.

jbwphoto1 - ahhh Wild Growth! I think that was my first product of my hair journey!

Hmhg <3

Inspiired
MTG is Mane Tail Grow, a horse product that has been a popular growth aid on LHCF. It contains sulfur.

I take MSM also. I've been taking it for years for my joints and to avoid carpel tunnel syndrome surgery. I can't say that it has made my hair grow any faster. I've found out that I should be taking a Vitamin C supplement in conjunction with the MSM. So, we'll see if that improves my absorption and maybe my hair growth.

nakialovesshoes - cool, is it similar to megatek?

Hope you get better and hope that the vit C works! :)

Hmhg <3

I'm sitting under the dryer for the first time since i can remember with DC on (2 plastic caps on so my hair doesn't dry out). I hope I see a difference.
I'm using CON Argan Oil DC for the first time. I highly recommend this. Incredible slip.

eta - it turned out nice. Not as super soft as i had hoped but my hair is super sensitive to protein and it was low on the list. My hair felt strong and smooth.

Bublin - that's good news!

Sometimes when I use protein I have to assure myself that just because it does feel super silky with loads of slip after a protein treatment, it doesn't mean somethings wrong. Sometimes we have to compromise that feeling for strength and the good that the protein should be doing for us :)

Hmhg <3

I'm in.....as someone stated earlier in this thread, THIS IS MY YEAR FOR LENGTH AND MOST OF ALL RETENTION! I should be sitting on my hair by now even though I am 6'3. Here is my starting pic. My goal is MBL with blunt cut thick and healthy ends.

nyreeroberts1 Yay for team tallgirls! I'm 5'11"
Your hair IS long but i know what you mean. Even though i've had setbacks i'm sure if i had shorter proportions my hair would have at least seen mbl :spinning:. This IS our year for growth :yep:.

@nakialovesshoes - cool, is it similar to megatek?

Hope you get better and hope that the vit C works! :)

Hmhg <3

Inspiired
MTG is just a couple of different oils w/sulfur added.

Mega Tek is a protein based product.

They both claim to regrow bald spots/manes on horses. I've used MT (the old formula) in the past. I got the infamous 1 inch in a month with it. However, this is my 1st time using M-T-G.

Lol, one side is moisturised with s-curl and the other with curls whipped cream, want to see which comes out softer

utf-8BTGVuZ3RoIENoZWNrKDEyfjI1fjExKS5qcGc.jpg

nyreeroberts1 - 6 foot 3, model material! Your MBL on you is probably HL on me! I'm 5 foot 3/4! LOL welcome aboard chica :)

Hmhg <3

Back