1000 WORDS! *PICS*

33w4n15.jpg

11gkak4.jpg

2uppn5g.jpg

well since I started this thread some changes have taken place. um he was verbally abusive and I FOUGHT HARD to get out of that vicious painful cycle and am out and have been out for a while now. Now meet my HIGH SCHOOL crush, who I met up again with and we are now in a relationship. It's pretty new, a couple months.....but um yeah, I'm crazy about him

I'm sure others had breaks ups since this thread, so to keep it going without starting a new thread, this is my honey, and the sorry mo fo I started the thread with is out the picture now. and I am thankful I walked. I can only go with my heart and hope this works with him, so far so wonderful :love3:

DSCF1038-vi.jpg
That's wonderful! By the way, your new boyfriend looks better than that verbally abusive one. ;)

I've actually gone through this whole thread... it's totally warmed my heart and made me feel SOOOOOO happy for all of you! So many beautiful and happy couples!

I feel the urge to call my lovely just to hear his voice right now *wub*

Last edited:
I have a man and I'm jealous of all the love up in here! :) Keep the pics coming ladies! ;) More love, more love, more love!

Funny thing is we're going on 4yrs and barely have any pics..I guess thats long distance for ya!

Attachments

• Kissy's Stuff 018.jpg
    Kissy's Stuff 018.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 282
  • Kissy's Stuff 021.jpg
    Kissy's Stuff 021.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 232
  • Kissy's Stuff 020.jpg
    Kissy's Stuff 020.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 217
ugh. all this lovey doviness is disgusting. i'm going to puuuke!

...i'm just playin', of course. a lot of cuteness in here. i'm just jealous. :p

Back