1000 WORDS! *PICS*

CIMG2048-1.jpg
IMG00069.jpg

CIMG1449-1.jpg
CIMG1440.jpg
CIMG1446.jpg

Wow. Drop Dead Gorgeous couple.:yep:

Ladies.....I have been divorced since June. I was so jealous and happy at the same time for all of you lucky ladies when this thread started. I couldn't wait til i found me a man to talk about. Now, I can share some of your joy. Here's my "man" and I out on a date. Ladies when I say he makes me happy...that's what i mean....he makes me happy!

Attachments

• Copy of DSC04105.jpg
    Copy of DSC04105.jpg
    85.6 KB · Views: 425
Ladies.....I have been divorced since June. I was so jealous and happy at the same time for all of you lucky ladies when this thread started. I couldn't wait til i found me a man to talk about. Now, I can share some of your joy. Here's my "man" and I out on a date. Ladies when I say he makes me happy...that's what i mean....he makes me happy!

Gorgeous couple! :grin:

Awww..I love everyone's pictures!! Here are some of us:

Pic #1: When we first met 17 and 18. This is one of those pics they take in the mall and you can put it on a cup and stuff.

newsyearday031.jpg

Pic #2: On our way to our sons baptism.

baptism001.jpg

Pic #3: On our wedding day.

wedding061.jpg

Pic #4: On New Years Day

Copyofnewsyearday010.jpg

Pic #5: Thanksgiving 2007

myfamily.jpg

Pic #6: Another from our Wedding

61sAeB496907-02.jpg

Last edited:
Here are my pics! We've been going together for 3 and a half years. I still haven't seen the ring...:look:
Note: Except for the first three pics, my boyfriend picked out all of the outfits...:grin:

DSCN2114-vi.jpg

The look on his face is priceless! :lachen:
Yes it is!!! :lachen: He looks like, "Baby, come on and just gimme my kiss so we can take this pic cause I am tired!" :lachen::lachen::lachen:

Such a cute couple!

well since I started this thread some changes have taken place. um he was verbally abusive and I FOUGHT HARD to get out of that vicious painful cycle and am out and have been out for a while now. Now meet my HIGH SCHOOL crush, who I met up again with and we are now in a relationship. It's pretty new, a couple months.....but um yeah, I'm crazy about him

I'm sure others had breaks ups since this thread, so to keep it going without starting a new thread, this is my honey, and the sorry mo fo I started the thread with is out the picture now. and I am thankful I walked. I can only go with my heart and hope this works with him, so far so wonderful :love3:

DSCF1038-vi.jpg

Back