1 year comparison pictures !

doll-baby

Hi ladies,

I have been trying to post pictures within the thread for quite some time and I have not had any success, but I do want to share my progress pictures so I will post the link to my fotki instead.

I started LHCF in July 08 at a little past SL and now (after 2 trims) I am a couple of inches away from BSL.

I also threw in a Cassia picture comparison to show how it thickened my hair.
Looking forward to another year with you ladies thanks for viewing :grin:

http://public.fotki.com/doll-baby/

Thanks Doll For Sharing. Very Inspiring Especially After 1 Year! Keep Up The Growing.:yep:

Your Hair Looks Really Strong & Healthy.

btw: How Do You Like Cassia? Is it working Well For You? How Did you Mix & Apply? Thanks

I like cassia, the picture there was my 1st application and I saw a difference immediately in my hair. It felt heavier, looked thicker, and shiny. I have 2 more packs left I plan on doing an application once a month.
I mixed the cassia with warm water and olive oil, oh and a little yogurt. In the end it has the consistency of yogurt. I just applied it using my hands parting my hair into 2 sections, but then I got lazy and just started glopping it on being that I had a fresh relaxer and not a lot of thickness. I definitely plan on continuing cassia but I do want to try henna before the holidays. :yep:

I like cassia, the picture there was my 1st application and I saw a difference immediately in my hair. It felt heavier, looked thicker, and shiny. I have 2 more packs left I plan on doing an application once a month.
I mixed the cassia with warm water and olive oil, oh and a little yogurt. In the end it has the consistency of yogurt. I just applied it using my hands parting my hair into 2 sections, but then I got lazy and just started glopping it on being that I had a fresh relaxer and not a lot of thickness. I definitely plan on continuing cassia but I do want to try henna before the holidays. :yep:

Yeah.... I Love Henna!:blush3: From what I've read, Cassia is suppose to make your hair Extremely "Glossy" I had a pack, but returned it because I was unsure about my results with regards to "Color" especially since I Henna/Indigo on a Regular.

Glad it worked out good for you. I hear it is very nice.:yep:

Back