1 year hair comparison!!

Amazing progress :yep::yep::yep:

Oh wow I knew I have seen you avatar pic somewhere... I have you as a friend in my fotki and have been lurking through your photo albums for years lol . Thank you so much for the support. I love your hair as well and you have been one of my inspirations.

1 year comparison pic .. Jan 08 vs Jan 09 my hair is so much healthier. No more see through ends.

1 year comparison yay! im so impressed . No Im not APL yet but my hair is so healthy i cant believe its mine! Thank you longhaircareforum and Blackhairmedia for all the tips. Now that my hair is healthy my next step is longer hair. Hopefully I will be Armpit lenght by December 09 and one day make my goal of Midback lenght!

http://public.fotki.com/latingirly112484/

Wow you nursed your hair back to health!!!! good job

Beautiful and Congratulations! Your hair looks like thick, shiny, healthy silk threads.

Thank you ladies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am thinking of hiding my hair till December 09' , no pics till December . The last pic I took before this one was In march of 08 i think and the comparison from there to now is like WOWow. It's so much better because if you take pics daily you tend to get obsessed ( like I use to be when I didnt no any better).

I am glad to be an inspiration even though i dont have any major growth yet. I really thought my hair had no hope because I became so impatient.. but this comes to show that with time and consistency It can happen. Anybody can do it.:yep:

So very, very, true.

Next year, we will be seeing your BSL photos. Keep up the fantastic work.

So very, very, true.

Next year, we will be seeing your BSL photos. Keep up the fantastic work.

And I sure can't wait for that day!!! Omg chicoro!!! i remember lurking through your fotki tooo(2007) and wondering how the hell does she have all that hair i want some! And thats how my sister ( DRJO91) found LCHF. You have been my long time inspiration!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 year comparison pic .. Jan 08 vs Jan 09 my hair is so much healthier. No more see through ends.

1 year comparison yay! im so impressed . No Im not APL yet but my hair is so healthy i cant believe its mine! Thank you longhaircareforum and Blackhairmedia for all the tips. Now that my hair is healthy my next step is longer hair. Hopefully I will be Armpit lenght by December 09 and one day make my goal of Midback lenght!

http://public.fotki.com/latingirly112484/

I am impressed too. Great job on some healthy looking hair. Just keep it up your hair responsed well to whatever you are doing.

thank you ladies! Im so happy to have found this forum. If it wasnt for the great tips I have gotten my hair would not be looking like this right now. I want to thank the person on this forum that recommended the salon Dominican Essence in brooklyn , ny. She is awesome! And knows about hair care.

Can you give me the number and info please? I live in Bed-Stuy and go to a spot around the corner from my house, but Your shine is amazing! I'd like a visit. Does she deep Condition? What are her price ranges for different services? I mainly need a wash and roller set with a deep conditioner.

Back