You're Either Single Or Married..

Im not watching Montana's video (I have my reasons lol) but I agree with the concept of being either married or single. I do believe in a short courting period though...you know, dating exclusively for the sole purpose of marriage.

AyannaDivine said:
Im not watching Montana's video (I have my reasons lol) but I agree with the concept of being either married or single. I do believe in a short courting period though...you know, dating exclusively for the sole purpose of marriage.

Why don't you watch her videos? Is she another Shanel :look:?

I don't really agree with her. Well, I agree with the part about not acting like a wife until you get the ring, but I would expect exclusivity before I receive a proposal. Maybe I didn't really understand what she was saying.

I get what she is saying but only partially agree. I fully expect commitment and monogamy before marriage. Who doesn't?

Montana Deleon?! The one with 4-6 baby daddies? The one that be shaking her arse on video? What kind of knowledge is she dropping? :lol:

I agree with this. I think if you date multiple people at the same, it won't take long for one or two to really show themselves as someone you can marry or not. I'd imagine the talk of exclusivity would happen then and further on to a proposal of marriage.

Montana Deleon?! The one with 4-6 baby daddies? The one that be shaking her arse on video? What kind of knowledge is she dropping? :lol:

Say what now?!?! I'm not subscribed to her but I have seen a few videos but I've never heard of anything like this. :perplexed

Say what now?!?! I'm not subscribed to her but I have seen a few videos but I've never heard of anything like this. :perplexed

Now you do. :lol: No, but seriously. She definitely has multiple baby daddies and used to be on worldstarhiphop popping her kitty cat.

AHeadOfCoils :eek2: say what nah?!?!?

I ain't even click on the vid yet :rofl:
How do you know al of this? did she post it herself. Did you recognize her pelvic thrusting her way to fame on WSHH?

yea, montana deleon i'm guessin is now a reformed video model/groupie turned relationship expert??? whatever. sounds like the advice she's giving is just for the now and a result of all the failures she's gone through. you can hear it in her sighs.

Now you do. :lol: No, but seriously. She definitely has multiple baby daddies and used to be on worldstarhiphop popping her kitty cat.

She sure did. Because coincidentally, I just stumbled on her videos yesterday after seeing them related to TXCutie's vids. I was watching her boyfriend tag video :look: and, from the way her boyfriend :look: was talking about her, it seemed like she was somebody I should know (he said that he told the girl he was conversing with before he met Montana to google "montana DeLeon" to see what his ideal woman would look like). Child, I googled her and this heaux popped up on my work computer buck arse neckid.

Sigh...I'm not single and neither is my SO. That is what WE have established. Any and everybody else (and their opinions) are non- mutha:censored: factors.

Hmm..that kind of turned me on..

Anyway, about the OP. I think a boyfriend is on a whole other level from fiance/husband...and that being a boyfriend is not really a true commitment in reality. Thats why I have no real problem with dating several men at a time. Also, I think a lot of women can prevent being short-changed if dating in this manner.

ETA: When I mean dating, I mean dating. I'm not down for sleeping with more than one man.

Last edited:
Didn't watch yet.

As for heartache, I agree it could be reduced, however, much of the heartache I see isn't a result of people being in committed relationships that don't lead to marriage. Heartbreak is a natural result of being apart from anyone you love, and often accompanies jump off situations, divorces and crushes.

I disagree that exclusivity without a ring is a waste of time. I learned about life, men, and myself during my past relationships. I am a more well-rounded, mature, confident woman and I wouldn't trade that.

Why don't you watch her videos? Is she another Shanel :look:?

I am subscribed to her channel but she gets on my nerves for a multitude of reasons. For one, her attitude can be quite stank toward her subscribers. Pay attention to the way she responds to questions in the comments section and you'll see exactly what I mean. Another reason is because she gives advice/ talks about subjects that she isn't very knowledgeable of. I try not to judge because I know she means well (and wants more channel views :look:) but sometimes I need a break from her LOL! What I do enjoy are her talks about self love, its nice to see her transform from a hoe to a regular woman.

Now tell me more about this Shanel character :yep:

I used to be subscribed to Montana...I hate when YouTubers start off doing hair, makeup, beauty tutorials and then end up trying to give life/spiritual lessons.

Imma subbie and just plain nosey.
Montana is on her self-love journey now so leave her past alone.....:look: It does make for a good book though :lol:

I think she may have gotten married and moved again. So these new vids maybe reflections.

She does share a lot of her past but one thing I do like is that she WON"T ever show her kids. :up:

I was memorized by her belly in the dancing vid but her navel was taking center stage for a while :rofl: all those kids and she has that snap back belly.

I'm glad she found the Lord.

ETA so nobody is going to say anything about that corner twist that was hanging on by 2 hairs :lachen:

Last edited:
Back