Your Most Expensive Product?

• Thread starter Thread starter honey_jammz82
  • Start date Start date
H

honey_jammz82

Ladies, what hair product do you spend the most money on, and how much do you spend? I am a poor, college student
crazy.gif
, but I think my most expensive product is my Aubrey GPB...I bought the big bottle for 17.50. I know, that does not seem expensive, but for me, it really is...that is a week of groceries..lol!

Dudley's DRC - $50. I bought some shampoo for $50 once too
crazy.gif
- Phillip B White Truffle.....

I need a 12 step program.

Dudley's DRC-28 $48.99 for $16 ounces but a little goes a LONG way. It seems as though I've had that bottle forever!!!!

[ QUOTE ]
Karonica said:
Sebastian Wet. 9 dollars and some change.
laugh.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I bought that too, and only used it once!
shocked.gif

CD Healthy Hair Butter - I think it's $18 for a 16oz - but it's $25 once you ship it!
Kenra Moisturizing Conditioner -$25 for a 32oz but I got 2 for that price.

Probably Lanza Protein Plus Shampoo--$8.50/10 oz, Dudley's Hair Rebuilder--$13.95/8 oz and Aubrey's GPB--$13.50/16 oz (I'm not including my liter sized products). I try to limit myself to products under $10.

[ QUOTE ]
LABETT said:
DUDLEY DRC AT $50.00
7 Jars OF LUST for $5.99 each

[/ QUOTE ]

I am mad you bought 7 jars...lol.

shocked.gif
Tracy, Tracy, Tracy....Inquiring minds want to know... What's with that $50 bottle of shampoo?

DRC 28 at about $50
3 (1 liter bottles) of Nexxus Therappe and 3 Humectress -total of $96

Also:
HairArt Ceramic Straightening Iron - $85
Hair steamer @ $200

$30 for Nexxus Emergencee. But I did go to the BS and got $105 worth of products at one time when I got the Carolyn Gray book and never used most of them.

my $7 hair dryer that I got from the thrift store is now R.I.P. So I had to buy a *gasp* new Gold n Hot hairdryer for 18.99!

The most expensive product that was in a bottle was probably my virgin coconut oil which was about 7.19 for 12 oz.

[ QUOTE ]
MissB said:
Maybe I should move to the UK...

[/ QUOTE ]

I wish I still lived on that side of the Atlantic, if only to get my hands on those Kenra products!

[ QUOTE ]
katie said:
Nexxus emergencee $30 Canadian

[/ QUOTE ]

Ditto... well my last one was $39.99 CAN for 10 oz. I used to buy the larger bottle for $50-ish, I think...

Back