"Your hair is really strong"

mirrormirror

\"Your hair is really strong\"

Hey girls
I just dont want to do my rollersets at home anymore, its becoming too much of a bother to me ........Anyway Im going back to getting my hair done every week at the salon. At home rollersetting really wore me out.

Im gaining alot of hair, I have always had a decent lenghth but its more so the strands. I have tons of hair strands, so I have lots of hair. And its becoming extremey difficult to handle.

So.........I decided to go to the hairdresser today, (Julisa's, its a Dominican salon). And the stylist made a comment about my hair while she was rollersetting it, I have never heard this before from anyone or know anyone that has gotten this comment, she said to me "your hair is really strong". How should I take this? I realize that my hair is difficult for me to handle, but is she saying that my hair is difficilt for her to handle?

Re: \"Your hair is really strong\"

Sounds like a compliment of the highest order to me.
up.gif

That's definitely a compliment!!! Keep that hair strong gurl! (imagine strong beautiful long hair,
grin.gif
)

<font color="orange"> Mmmmmm...definitely take this as a compliment.
up.gif

I mean I would rather hear that than something like "Wow your hair is really WEAK" -but maybe that's just me....
wink.gif

Really, this is a very good thing. Congratulations
clap.gif
</font>

Take it as a compliment. My stylist has told me this many times.
smile.gif
Strong hair is DEFINITELY GOOD.

Hey Mirror,
When I think of "hair being strong", I immediately think of hair that's better equipped to fight &amp; withstand.... such things like air elements, a lil "pull here" or "tug there", if dry, won't break or "snap" off as easily, or if u were to comb it a lil roughly, it won't break (as easily)... u know, things like that. I too have "strong strands"
smile.gif
So mos def, it's a compliment girl
grin.gif

God Bless,
Peachtree

Off Topic:

Is that Arissa in ur avatar? If so I loove her hair
smile.gif

And by the way, strong hair = good hair!
Its not weak and breaking, so thats a good thing.

I'd take it as a definite compliment.... think about it...if she had said your hair is really 'weak'...you'd known that wasn't a compliement.

I think that's a very nice compliment, Mirrormirror.
smile.gif
I'd be very happy to be told my hair was really strong.

if that is not a definite compliment i dont know what is! i wish my hair did that.
frown.gif

i dont think she was indirectly telling you your hair was too thick for her to handle
smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]

Is that Arissa in ur avatar? If so I loove her hair
smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey Caramelle, it is Arissa. I love her hair, thats the only reason why I watched the show. She has been my hair role model ever since. I also chose her because our hair looks alike.

Yeah, her hair is really nice. I always wondered whether or not she had a relaxer/texurizer. I know i've seen her straighten it with a curling iron a few times on the show.

Sounds good to me. [*]Vitamin Supplement: HairFare( a dietary supplement) Niacin, Childrens Vitamin, Vitamin E, Protein Shake
grin.gif
<font color="blue"> </font>

[ QUOTE ]

I mean I would rather hear that than something like "Wow your hair is really WEAK" -but maybe that's just me....
wink.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
grin.gif
True True

I can only agree with the other ladies and say that's a compliment! One time when I had a retouch the stylist said the same thing and asked what I was doing to my hair as only about 2 stands came out! I wanna get my hair to better condition again
smile.gif

Back