Your Favorite Detangling Shampoo

I have tried them all, and came back to cream of nature. But even after I follow up with conditioner, I stil have a problem with tangling (fine type 4B-I think-hair). I have discovered a new love in my quest for detangling freedom, and that's Paul Mitchell's The Detangler. It works so well!

E.

I second the Breakthru, its basically CON minus the build up. It detangled my four months of newgrowth and I didn't need to condition afterwards :p .

Is there a replacement or new formula for this shampoo? I heard that this particular formula has been discontinued. :wallbash: I would really like to try it.

Cream of Nature (green bottle) is my second staple shampoo.

Last edited:
2nd that times 10

But I also like Keracare as well.....

meka,

Is the breakthru shampoo at all like CON? I purchased the roux alpha 5 en 1 based on a post on the forum and my hair hated it. I am going to take it back to the bss today/this weekend and noticed that they had the breakthru shampoo.

ETA: saw above poster comment. I wish this would have been posted before I went the BSS.

Last edited:
CON the red bottle, hands down for detangling!!!!

The green bottle according to the manufacturer is designed to give extra moisture and for color treated hair. Some mbrs prefer the green bottle over the red. I have only every tried the red and loved it!

I love any shampoo from Chagrin valley soap and craft! They really detangle well and do not dry out the hair! They're made from all natural ingredients, no sodium laureth/laurel sulfate or other detergents and it's great! Right now I'm in love with a chocolate shampoo bar (YES real chocolate lol)..it's like pampering for my hair.
Chagrinvalleysoapandcraft.com :drunk:

I've had a problem with my hair tangling and breaking when I wash it. So I guess I'll be giving the creme of nature (green) a try, since the majority like that for detangling.

Back