Your Favorite Deep Conditioner

Growingmyhairlong

Hi Ladies, I am going to Sally's today and I was wondering what are your favorite deep conditioner that you buy from there. My hair is relaxed, very thick, and prone to dry ends. My hair is strong but I am looking something that I can use on a weekly basis to help me prevent split ends due to dryness of ends and help me increase hair healh. Here are a few pics of my hair in the past 30 days. I been wearing buns to help combat splits but I want something else that I can aid me in length retention.
ForumRunner_20121103_111621.jpg

ForumRunner_20121103_111700.jpg

Thanks in advance ladies

ForumRunner_20121103_111735.jpg

ForumRunner_20121103_111806.jpg

Silk elements mega silk deep conditioner creme container

Loreal megamoisture -- this to the fifth power and tenth

Let's see from sallys my favs are
Silk Elements megasilk treatment (brown jar)
Kera Minerals DC (also by SE) this one is my alll time fav.
KeraPro Restorative treatment
Queen Helene cholesterol and
ORS Replenishing con

Silk Elements Megasilk moisturizing treatment (not the olive one)

Kera Pro restorative for dry to very dry hair

Nexxus Humectress
ORS Replenishing Conditioner
Aussie 3 Min Miracle
Africa's Best Organic Hair Mayonnaise

I am excited for you. Lol and I am not even going shopping, but knowing you are is exciting....True signs of a shopaholic. Lol have fun!

I 2nd the queen helene. I also like you QP elasta soy protein conditioner it has both moisture and protein

Sent from my T-Mobile myTouch Q using LHCF

I am loving:

Curl Junkie Curl Rehab
DB Pumpkin Seed conditioner

These are both two very moisturizing deep conditioners that I loveeeee ! When I get paid next, I'm gonna try the Darcy's deep conditioning mask/conditioner.

I am loving:

Curl Junkie Curl Rehab
DB Pumpkin Seed conditioner

These are both two very moisturizing deep conditioners that I loveeeee ! When I get paid next, I'm gonna try the Darcy's deep conditioning mask/conditioner.

Gonna look out for those two

what are your favorite leave-ins Brittster

Not sure why its coming out lopsided but this was my purchase from Sallys. This product was recommended the most. So now I am dry deep conditioning and can't wait to see the results. Thanks ladies.

ForumRunner_20121103_193337.jpg

I 2nd the queen helene. I also like you QP elasta soy protein conditioner it has both moisture and protein

Sent from my T-Mobile myTouch Q using LHCF

pelohello... I think I might try that QP Elasta soy protein conditioner. Do they sell that at Sally's maybe I can get it online. I see people sometimes alternate between two conditioners I think I might try that for a healthy balance.

What else did you get?

lamaria211.... I brought some hair toys. I saw someone on the boards use a banana clip and make a cute bun so I just had to buy it. I brought some application bottles for my hair oils, proclaim hair oils, and small flexible rods. Then I went across the street to Duane Reed and I brought Herbal Essence Hello Hydration for my cowashes lol and hair pins smh. I had some fun.

Right now, I love Joico Moisture Recovery treatment balm for thick/coarse dry hair.
I started using it last month, after flat ironing 3x in about 9 days :drunk:. My hair was a bit angry and dry - one hour with the above mentioned turned this around...

Silk Elements Mega Silk (green container)
Lustrasilk Mango & Shea Butter Cholesterol
Lustrasilk Placenta & Jojoba Cholesterol

Growingmyhairlong said:
Not sure why its coming out lopsided but this was my purchase from Sallys. This product was recommended the most. So now I am dry deep conditioning and can't wait to see the results. Thanks ladies.

I've used that for years and it's very moisturizing! Your hair will thank you.

Right now, I love Joico Moisture Recovery treatment balm for thick/coarse dry hair.
I started using it last month, after flat ironing 3x in about 9 days :drunk:. My hair was a bit angry and dry - one hour with the above mentioned turned this around...

I found this at TJMaxx and I am in love! I wish I would have bought them all.

You've probably gone already, but I'll add for your next shopping trip or for others who may reference this thread in the future.

When friends ask me for Sally's recommendations, I always suggest:

*LeKair Cholesterol or Motions Moisture Silk Protein Conditioner
*Motions Nourish Spray Leave-In
*Profectiv Break Free Leave-In

Thanks everyone, I will def have a reference to go to now and I am sure this will help some others. I know how it can be daunting sometimes to remember all the rules and trail and error is no fun. At least by seeing what works well for people and trying it out yourself can help a lot. Better than trying a product blindly.

So here is the update. I tried the Silk Elements conditioner and I LOVE IT. I did it on dry hair for 30 minutes and rinsed out and cowashed with my herbal essence and my hair was so manageable and soft. Thanks so much this will be something I use on a regular basis.

You've probably gone already, but I'll add for your next shopping trip or for others who may reference this thread in the future.

*Profectiv Break Free Leave-In[/QUOTE

These products are the effective cheap especially for those on a budget.

Silk Elements Megasilk Moisture Treatment
kdpaxc.jpg

KeraPRO Restorative Treatment for Dry to Very Dry Hair
qrapap.jpg

Talking about DC's Supergirl Any chance that the moisture dream will ever come in a fragrance free or very light fragrance version? Trying to "Staple-ize" it, and the price is just right but that cake batter scent gives me migraines :( Pretty Please!!!

*Profectiv Break Free Leave-In

I used Profectiv during my transition, and loved it, but haven't used it since I became fully natural. I may have to re-visit this.

Also, I want to co-sign on all the people who rec'd the Silk Elements Mega Silk deep conditioner. I wasn't sure I'd like it, so I purchased 2 of the single ounce packs when they were on sale for a dollar. I really liked it. Not sure if my search for a deep conditioner is over, but the SE is definitely in that list of "go to" products for when I need something that I know will work.

Talking about DC's Supergirl Any chance that the moisture dream will ever come in a fragrance free or very light fragrance version? Trying to "Staple-ize" it, and the price is just right but that cake batter scent gives me migraines :( Pretty Please!!!

Hi judy4all :wave: I never say never, but as of now, no plans to make a lighter or fragrance-free.

Back