Your Favorite Deep Conditioner

Gonna look out for those two

what are your favorite leave-ins @Brittster

FelaShrine, I kinda like Curl Junkie smoothing lotion, but it
s def more detangling than moisturizing, it's a light leave in. I also like KBB hair nectar and hair ambrosia as a leave in I've used that a lot over the past few years. As of late, for my rollersets I'm loving my spray bottle mixture of aloe vera juice, water, and Elucence conditioner.

I just switched to a new deep conditioner that I'm really liking and it's from Sally's:

One n' Only Argan Oil Hydrating Mask

Silk Elements Megasilk Moisture Treatment: that's the one I buy from Sally's. A few years ago, I just happened to see it, dump some oil in it, and used it for the very first time as a deep conditioner. It seems as if my hair texture changed from type 4 to type 3. I was really impressed. This is one of my conditioner staples.

Plus, I buy the Elasta QP Conditioner (which I haven't used yet) and the Soy Oyl conditioner (I haven't used this one yet either).

Last edited:
@pelohello... I think I might try that QP Elasta soy protein conditioner. Do they sell that at Sally's maybe I can get it online. I see people sometimes alternate between two conditioners I think I might try that for a healthy balance.

Yes, they sell it at Sally's. The only down side with this conditioner is that it can be difficult to mix with oils, butters, sulfur etc... I had to really use some arm work to mix it together. But it was worth it in the end:yep:

Back