Your dh and friends

NYRICAN1

Hi girls,

I just wanted to ask for some opinions . If you have been in a long term relationship say 10 years or marriage and suddenly find several womens phone numbers(cell and work numbers) in your dh or significant others belongings how would you react? and he says they are old high school friends :nono: but they were never mentioned throughout the whole relationship and if they were so close why were they never mentioned or invited to the wedding ? Opinions please!!!!

Hi girls,

I just wanted to ask for some opinions . If you have been in a long term relationship say 10 years or marriage and suddenly find several womens phone numbers(cell and work numbers) in your dh or significant others belongings how would you react? and he says they are old high school friends :nono: but they were never mentioned throughout the whole relationship and if they were so close why were they never mentioned or invited to the wedding ? Opinions please!!!!

Ummmm........look through the HS yearbook to see if they even went to school together.

If not, you know the deal...

If so, wait.

Then tell him IN PERSON that you should invite them over for the next dinner gathering. Go with your gut about his reaction.

If I have to wonder he has to go. I should NOT be finding several womens numbers I don't care who they are.

If they are sooooo important to him that he has kept in touch with them over a decade after high school and you, who should be the most important person to him in his life doesn't know them and they don't know you and didn't attend the wedding....sheisty behavior.

Nonchalantly suggest that you he get them altogether for them to have dinner with you guys so ya'll can meet each other.

His reaction will give you the truth, more importantly, his follow-through of it.

If I have to wonder he has to go. I should NOT be finding several womens numbers I don't care who they are.

I totally agree but I think many woman have to reach a certain point before they take it there. It doesnt just come naturally unless you're just like that.

In my early twenties, I'd be nagging and arguing about who the hell, wtf and why?

Now in my waaay upper thirties...it would be Bye B****...

I agree with the dinner invitation. That should bring all things to light. My Dh just bought me a new phone and as he was switching my sim card, noticed and commented about all the random guys numbers in my phone. Some were old flings, but most were guys I went to HS or college with. None of them are significant, but since the presence of the numbers bothered him, I promptly deleted them.

EXACTLY WHAT EVERYONE ELSE SAID..

IF HE KNOWS THESE WOMEN FOR DAMN NEAR 10 YRS..WTF HAS HE NOT MENTIONED..THEM..

I WOULD LOOK AT HIM AND SAY "DEAR...I'VE BEEN MEANING TO HAVE A DINNER PARTY INVITE THEM CHICKS OVA---SO WE CAN ALL SIT DOWN AND RECAP....I WILL CALL THEM MYSELF AND INVITE THEM PERSONALLY"..LMAOOOO *** THAT

*** THE BULLSH*T INVITE THEM OVER...!!!!!!!!!:drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk:

Hi girls,

He's cheating

Hi girls,

Hi,

Suddenly would mean that you've been through his phone before and just noticed these number, just need clarification on that one?

If you know for a fact that these numbers were not there before and have suddently appeared then I'm sorry but he is probably cheating. I know that in my case I am the queen of not clearing out old names and numbers so if my SO looks at my phone and says who's this or that I have an easy explanation but when I do go through my stuff anyone who doesn't belong goes straight to trash so for your SO/DH to say these are hs friends and never once mentioned them in a span of 10 years then something's not right.

Back