Your dating life is in trouble if

kweenameena

I doubt it. It she was SO FAT to him then, she probably is just regular OVERWEIGHT to him now. :lol:

Also, I remember when Beyonce first came out she was much thicker than she is now. There was a white guy at my job who thought she was oh so fat. But I'm sure he'd think differently about the present-day Beyonce.

StarScream35

You had me :lachen: at the bolded. :look:

Lemme get on the Beyonce thing.....................there was a thread comparing Beyonce and Kelly and most posters agreed that white guys tend to like Kelly because she is thinner and more black guys go for Bey because she is thicker. So are we surprised by this white guy saying that? Our idea of fat and white peoples idea of fat are different. Also isn't the BMI different for black women because black women indeed are bigger boned. At least I read an article that they were trying to get two different BMI's because blacks and whites are different in the weight department.

@Lenee925

The problem is, It ain't about Beyoncé. He was just picking out a name of a celebrity that HE thinks is overweight....but is pretty. If you put the name of a celebrity that YOU think is overweight and pretty, it would make sense.

Some of y'all need to understand that EVERYONE don't think Beyoncé is the epitome of beauty. I know it's hard for some of y'all to believe though.:look:

Never said she was at all, but gotcha.

Yeah Delivery is wrong but maybe...just maybe we should listen to a guy's perspective sometimes . Then we wouldn't have to analyze everything. Guy says with our homegirls.

The biggest sign your dating life is in trouble is if you actually take this guy's advice seriously. There's deeper stuff in Seventeen magazine.

Back