You know you're deep in a relaxer stretch when.............

You throw on a baseball cap as a quick style solution and your ng rebels by slowly pushing it off your head.....

Sent from my Comet using LHCF

When after fighing with your hair on wash day you end up looking like Pacquiao

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

Attachments

• image-3667756828.jpg
    image-3667756828.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 221
Your hair is knocking on the door of being BSL, but somehow has shrunk to barely scraping SL.......

A single strand knot slaps you in the face and calls you a bad name....

What? It happened to me!

When it looks like you're wearing a bad half wig cause the ends of your hair appear to be a different texture than your roots.

You avoid wash days because you don't want to go through the hour long detangle/wash/condition process. My coworker thought I was natural 0_0. I said I'm not natural I have a relaxer......just not very much of it :-/

You decide if you're gonna deal with that you may as well go ahead and go natural. At least that's what happ to me so now I'm transitioning.

You don't give a hoot what stretching goal you had, you bust open that relaxer with the quickness.......

Your new growth turns all of your protective styles into something similar to Snookie's poof!
You can literally hear your roots slurping up whatever moisture you *just* put in it :lick:
You go into bun overdrive!

when everyone is telling me i need to get my hair done :ohwell:

think I'm already natural. the same people ive know for years (family) keeps thinking im natural

When your favorite baseball cap doesn't fit...

When you start wearing earmuffs because your winter hat is too hot

When you stop trying to be creative, and just wear a bun for weeks

When your relaxed ends start looking like tree branches

All of the above apply to me because I'm a 4 month stretcher and I arranged it so that my relax date falls on the day before Christmas Eve.... so my head is READY! :lol:

I start my working day exhausted after spending 20 minutes wrestling my hair into a pouffy bun, but looking like I just rolled out of bed :perplexed

When you have to strategically plan out what products ie. conditioners to use. So basically your hair goes from smelling like a tropical coconut paradise to a greasy bss. :ohwell:

Back