You have to check this out

sabie19

I have a picture of my aunt hair and my mom hair. Just click on the link below and click on the folder Hair Inspirations. Their picture is the last two. Currently, my aunt hair is almost to her waist when she hot combs it. Mom mom cuts her hair all the time but the longest I have seen it was midback. But, my mom's wedding pictures show her hair really long even though it was in an up style. My Album

Your mom and aunt have some beautiful hair Sabie
smile.gif

Tammy-We are from the West Indies, so my mom and aunt eat foods like rice, vegetables, and fruits. They also drink lots of water and they drink fruit drinks like papaya drinks, and other drinks.

Ms. Kenesha-My aunt hot combs her hair for special occasions. She washes her hair, and braid her own hair in two braids. She goes out with her hair wrapped lots of time with her Du rag. My aunt uses Dax on her hair. She has been using this for years.
smile.gif

Thanks for sharing, thier hair looks so thick and healthy, u have a beautiful family, and I guess long hair is not everyones tastes, but it is great to know it is genetic

[ QUOTE ]
joyous said:
Absolutely gorgeous hair. Thanks for sharing, great inspirations.

[/ QUOTE ]

ditto
grin.gif

Back