You Go Neutrogena!(another triple moisture thread)

Supergirl

With Love & Silk
Hey Buddies,

I just wanted to give you the 411 on the Neutrogena Triple Moisture Pure Strength Oil Therapy Treatment.

I likey
up.gif

You're supposed to put it on wet hair before you shampoo. It does not require any kind of heating. You're supposed to leave it on for 5 minutes. It does contain hydrolyzed vegetable protein, but as far as I know it's the only product in the line with protein.(for my protein phobes)

So I followed the directions and when I rinsed, my hair felt really good
smile.gif
I shampooed with the shampoo and used the masque.

As a leave-in, I used their SilkTouch Leave-In Cream mixed with their Serum
grin.gif
(a tip from another Triple Moisture lover here on the board)

I am about 70% dry (air drying) and this is what I've noticed

*hair feels moisturized and supple(hair felt moisturized when I didn't use the oil treatment, but not this supple)
*a little boost in elasticity (I attribute this to the protein in the oil treatment)
*a great glossy shine (shinier than when I didn't use the oil treatment)
*a nice silky feel (silkier than when I didn't use the oil treatment)
*new growth is stretched and more relaxed (I'm 8 weeks post relaxer, last time I used the line it was without the oil treatment, but it was about 5 days after a retouch so I don't know if the oil treatment gets credit for the chillin' of the new growth)

I'll be buying it again
wink.gif

That's all folks!

ooooh, Ima be cute tomorrow...
cool.gif

Re: You Go Neutrogena!(another triple moisture thr

Oh, and my ends feel really soft too (which they usually don't with air drying)

[ QUOTE ]
Supergirl said:

ooooh, Ima be cute tomorrow...
cool.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Thanks for the review SG! I'm picking up some Triple Moisture products tomorrow.

Thank you darlin'!!!!

I'll keep an eye out for it.
wink.gif
You know, suprisingly, I didn't love the mask - so I plan on trying the daily conditioner and the oil.
grin.gif

Hopefully I'll manage to pick it up before the May PJ challenge starts!
laugh.gif

I didn't think you would like the mask. You can always get some of the daily conditioner off of me before you buy. I don't think I am a fan of that either.

Really? Good. Less Money. Why didn't you TELL me I wouldn't like the mask GURL!
laugh.gif

Do you like the mask? Want it?
laugh.gif

I thought I told you in one of these threads. Sowwy. Nah, I don't like the mask either, so you're not dump yours on me.
laugh.gif
P.S. I don't think you're gonna like the daily either or better yet I think the daily will be neutral for you.

Supergirl, Supergirl, that combo you used by this line is my weekly shampoo. I love the oil, mask and shampoo. The serum is good mixed with the leavein, but I find that my hair just doesn't care for serums overall when used alone. My hair turns out so soft, shiny and bouncy when I use this line together.

Here's a little prodding from me: Check out Neutrogena's Clean Replenishing Moisturizing Conditioner (if you haven't already) It's the pink conditioner in the bottle. Another great conditioner from Neutrogena that is light enough to use daily and leaves the hair feeling soft and moisturized. I find it to be far better than the Triple Moisture Daily condit.

Tracy, why didn't you like the mask? Was it too heavy?

hmmmm...well it'll be free anyways....
laugh.gif
grin.gif

You probably did tell me. But I'm a space cadet so...what can I say...
tongue.gif

SG why are you doing this to me? Isn't that triple moisture line the bomb when airdrying, even when you have new growth? I didn't try the hot oil but now I want to go and get it.

Tracy why didn't you like the mask? I used it and followed it up with the daily conditioner. I don't think I would have liked the mask by itself.

I love the shampoo, love the mask, love the daily conditioner and the leave in conditioner. Not that impressed with the serum but I will try it again mixed with the leave in conditioner when I take my braids out. I guess I'll try the oil treatment too.

Thanks for the review!

[ QUOTE ]
Tracy said:
Really? Good. Less Money. Why didn't you TELL me I wouldn't like the mask GURL!
laugh.gif

Do you like the mask? Want it?
laugh.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Um, Supergirl likes the mask!!!!
wave.gif
Want my address????!!!!
grin.gif

yes please get the strait jackets ready cause clearly something is wrong.....the serum is the bomb!
[ QUOTE ]
Supergirl said:
Um--I'll be calling the mental hospital for you ladies tha tsay you didn't like the serum
laugh.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm going to have to exhibit some self control and not buy this product, cause you know I'll have to buy the whole line. I've already priced everything.
wallbash.gif

[ QUOTE ]
JenniferMD said:
I'm going to have to exhibit some self control and not buy this product, cause you know I'll have to buy the whole line. I've already priced everything.
wallbash.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh no Jennifer..not self control in this case girl. Run to the sto and get yourself summa that shampoo and the serum!! Get the serum if nothing else
laugh.gif
You will not regret!

[ QUOTE ]
Armyqt said:
[ QUOTE ]
JenniferMD said:
wallbash.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh no Jennifer..not self control in this case girl. Run to the sto and get yourself summa that shampoo and the serum!! Get the serum if nothing else
laugh.gif
You will not regret!

[/ QUOTE ]

Ok, Armyqt...it's all your fault!!! Now outta my way
driver.gif
I'm goin' to the sto!

[ QUOTE ]
Supergirl said:
Um--I'll be calling the mental hospital for you ladies tha tsay you didn't like the serum
laugh.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
I know that's right.

Allandra...you too?

[ QUOTE ]
JenniferMD said:
[ QUOTE ]
Armyqt said:
[ QUOTE ]
JenniferMD said:
wallbash.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

laugh.gif
You will not regret!

[/ QUOTE ]

driver.gif
I'm goin' to the sto!

[/ QUOTE ]
laugh.gif
What about the Motions stuff?
laugh.gif

[ QUOTE ]
JenniferMD said:
[ QUOTE ]
Armyqt said:
[ QUOTE ]
JenniferMD said:
wallbash.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

laugh.gif
You will not regret!

[/ QUOTE ]

driver.gif
I'm goin' to the sto!

[/ QUOTE ]

clap.gif
That's my girl
wink.gif

I love the entire line but can't seem to find the oil. I'll be checking Walmart and CVS this weekend. Can't wait to wash my hair on Sunday. Since using this line wash day always seem so far away! I love love it.

Is the Serum good for airdrying?Or is it better for rollersetting?Or is it equally good for both?

[ QUOTE ]
Poohbear said:
Supergirl, it seems like your hair likes a lotta products
laugh.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, it's pretty compatible with alot of stuff
wink.gif
--or else I just love LOTS of hair products. PJ'in ain't easy
grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
katie said:
Is the Serum good for airdrying?Or is it better for rollersetting?Or is it equally good for both?

[/ QUOTE ]

I used mine on dry hair, and it was aiight, but I can't say I was bowled over...
look.gif
I'm planning on trying it for a rollerset soon... something tells me it's gonna work a lot better for me that way...
smile.gif
(serums seem to work MUCH better on my hair when rollersetting!!
wink.gif
)

[ QUOTE ]
Allandra said:
laugh.gif
What about the Motions stuff?
laugh.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Just my opinion, but I think you'd be much better off skipping the Motions stuff and just getting the Neutrogena line... (the only thing I like of the Motions is their leave-in... and I ONLY like that on my twist-outs)... I absolutely hate the Motions Moisture Plus Conditioner...
barf.gif
It makes my hair feel so weird and slippery... too many "cones", I think...
nono.gif
But I gotta admit that I'm dying to try the Motions Silk Protein Conditioner (I can't find it anywhere!!
mad.gif
)

She said (in another thread) that she already brought the Motions stuff. However, I feel she should buy and try this too.
smile.gif
wink.gif

Back