All Hail Neutrogena Triple Moisture!!!!!!!

jaibee

Oh I just love it. Let me tell y'all what I did. Prior to going to bed last night I applied about 5 drops of the triple moisture serum to my hair and put on my satin cap. When I woke up, I applied one more drop, and put on a shower cap and took a shower. After the shower, I flat ironed my hair into a flip and OH BOY I have body and bounce! And I have not had a touch up since Feb. 28!

Hey triple moisture users, have you ever felt your hands after using the serum and the other products in the line? I swear your hands are SO SOFT after using this stuff.

Neutrogena Triple Moisture is
king.gif
!

[ QUOTE ]
jaibee said:

Hey triple moisture users, have you ever felt your hands after using the serum and the other products in the line? I swear your hands are SO SOFT after using this stuff.

I feel you on this, Jaibee. I was considering myself giving up the Jergen's and using the NTM serum not only on my hair, but also as an allover BODY LOTION! I'm serious, I did notice that my hands were not only moisturized but they also had a nice sheen as well! Ladies, we cannot let this stuff EVER get discontinued!
naughty.gif

LOL, I think that there is at least one item most people will like from this line.
Has anyone though about using a cheapy conditioner after using the shampoo/daily conditioner to give the hair a bit of slip if that's an issue. Just a little and risne it our quickly.
Buildup wasn't an issue with I use the line, so I don't think it could hurt. I'll give it a try when I'm close to touch up time and need more slip.
** I can also put it on eBay, I have an account there
smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
bollyhair said:
Ladies, we cannot let this stuff EVER get discontinued!
naughty.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't even let them think about discontinuing this product line, I will personally go to Neutrogena headquarters and act a clown. I just bought it a couple of days ago based on reviews from my sisters here and I am so happy with my head. Now I can do my wash n wear after on my days in the pool and my hair is not the slightest bit dry!

[ QUOTE ]
Cleo said:
I love the serum too! I have enough to last 'til the end of the year.

[/ QUOTE ]
Girl, how many bottles do you have? Do tell.
smile.gif

Y'all are getting me excited about trying the serum on my rollerset this weekend!!
trampoline.gif
I've used it on dry hair and wasn't all that impressed...
ohwell.gif
I have to admit though, that NO serum is all that great for me when used solely on my dry hair...
wink.gif
Something tells me that this stuff is gonna be a nice, inexpensive alternative to my beloved Semi di Lino serum...
smile.gif

I am beginning to get weak from all rave on Neutrogena Triple Moisture products will have to buy them soon.

I bought the leave-in, the mask and the serum. I haven't used the serum yet. I'm thinking about getting the shampoo and conditioner tonight, and play "Ballet Bun's Beauty Spa" tomorrow: Do my hair, nails, skin ... I love doing things like this, especially with new products.

NTM is wonderful, so far!

[ QUOTE ]
ballet_bun said: play "Ballet Bun's Beauty Spa" tomorrow: Do my hair, nails, skin ... I love doing things like this, especially with new products.

[/ QUOTE ]

I feel you on that one
smile.gif
that's why a a PJ
grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
queenofmean68 said:
How well do these products detangle the hair?

[/ QUOTE ]

I would like to know this too.

Last night, I used the oil therapy, shampoo, daily conditioner, and the serum! My hair never felt so good and moisturized!!! The line is a new staple for me!!! I do all I can to control myself from buying up all the products in the store when I see them!!
smile.gif

Back