You Go Neutrogena!(another triple moisture thread)

[ QUOTE ]
Supergirl said:
[ QUOTE ]
Tracy said:
Really? Good. Less Money. Why didn't you TELL me I wouldn't like the mask GURL!
laugh.gif

Do you like the mask? Want it?
laugh.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Um, Supergirl likes the mask!!!!
wave.gif
Want my address????!!!!
grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I sure do m'ija....it's about time I give you something any daggone way....
laugh.gif

I'll PM ya...
smile.gif
I'll send some other goodies you might like too...

[ QUOTE ]
jaibee said:
SG why are you doing this to me? Isn't that triple moisture line the bomb when airdrying, even when you have new growth? I didn't try the hot oil but now I want to go and get it.

Tracy why didn't you like the mask? I used it and followed it up with the daily conditioner. I don't think I would have liked the mask by itself.

[/ QUOTE ]

To heavy for my hair. And no big deal either. It was just heavy and blah....

I didn't HATE it...I just didn't love it.

[ QUOTE ]
jaibee said:
ummm neutrogena triple moisture makes motions look like booo boo boo boo.

[/ QUOTE ]
Really? No wonder I've never tried the Motions stuff then.
laugh.gif

Poohbear, try to catch them on sale at Rite Aid or CVS. I bought 3 serums for 5.97 at CVS last week.
smile.gif

Cool, I might check that store out... I went to Sally's and Krogers, and they had like small containers of Neutrogena for $8.99!!!

Re: You Go Neutrogena!(another triple moisture thr

[ QUOTE ]
Allandra said:
She said (in another thread) that she already brought the Motions stuff. However, I feel she should buy and try this too.
smile.gif
wink.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, I brought the oil moisturizer shampoo and conditioner and only used it once. If my hair likes the triple moisture I'll be giving my new Motions products away at the DC meeting.

I have never heard of these products, what type of hair are they could for, texture wise? And how much do they cost?

It seems that this line is working for natural, relaxed, and curly hair based on the reviews that I have read here and on other forums.

[ QUOTE ]
mspretty said:
I have never heard of these products, what type of hair are they could for, texture wise? And how much do they cost?

[/ QUOTE ]

I just brought my products yesterday:

Mask -$6.99
Leave-in cream - $6.99
shampoo-$5.99
deep conditioner- $5.99
serum- $6.99
oil treatment - $6.99

[ QUOTE ]
JenniferMD said:
[ QUOTE ]
mspretty said:

[/ QUOTE ]

I just brought my products yesterday:

Mask -$6.99
Leave-in cream - $6.99
shampoo-$5.99
deep conditioner- $5.99
serum- $6.99
oil treatment - $6.99

[/ QUOTE ]

clap.gif
Can't wait to hear your reviews!

they have these products on drugstore.com. what is the sheer hydration leave-in foam? This is the only product in the line that I have not seen in the store. Has anyone used this?

200.jpg

From what I read on the description, it's the same as the leave-in cream but it's for thinner hair. The cream is for thicker hair.

[ QUOTE ]
JenniferMD said:
From what I read on the description, it's the same as the leave-in cream but it's for thinner hair. The cream is for thicker hair.

[/ QUOTE ]

oh ok, cause my thick hair/new growth is loving that leave in cream

Alright, I'm a hot mess. During lunch today I picked up the Daily Deep Conditioner and the Silk Leave In. At first I couldn't decide between the foam which is for medium/fine hair which I have, or the leave for medium to coarse/thick hair. I decided on the leave-in as I prefer creamy consitencies when making my little "hair cocktails". I already have the mask (which is almost gone)and the shampoo. I can't wait to shampoo tommorow. Whoo Hoo!

[ QUOTE ]
Armyqt said:
Flame I'm CTFU @ your new avatar
lachen70.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Me too
laugh.gif

Thanks Jennifer MD for that price list, I was thinking the way ya'll was describing the products that they would be like $20 a piece or something, I'm relieved that they all are pretty inexpensive.

[ QUOTE ]
Supergirl said:
[ QUOTE ]
Armyqt said:
Flame I'm CTFU @ your new avatar
lachen70.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Me too
laugh.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

bouncy.gif