YEESSSS!! I made APL!!..(I think) *pics of course*

You know how people have different opinions so that's why I say I think:look: My last relaxer was 18 months ago, so I've been working hard! lol...and my BC was last May so I made APL before my nappiversary!!!

disclaimer...please excuse my crazy hair:spinning:

001.jpg

Do you think you've made APL? THen good... you've made APL. Gorgeous hair. You're going to be my natural buddy and muse one of these days.

Your hair is sooo purrty. You definitely made APL!! When I look at your hair, I don't even know why you relaxed in the first place.

Beautiful hair and beautiful progress, Brock!! Look at your 18 month comparison- Awesome!!!!

Congrats!!!!!

Thanks ya'll!! Yeah the BC was just last May...I'd say I get about .5 inches per month. My regimen is mainly Wash n Go's...rare heat, maybe once every month and a half or so. I wash n go about every other day. I'm inconsistent with growth aids and I honestly don't even bother with them anymore. I used a sew in for my transition then weave twice for 3 days each (one time was last week, but I got sick of it so fast..lol) I use cheapie Suave humectant to Cowash and add more when I'm done with my cowash and I use that as a leave in...it keeps my hair nice n soft:grin: I shampoo once a week and then DC with an ORS Replenishing conditioner pack and that orange cholesterol stuff in the jar..about half and half mixed...That's about it :yep:

You know how people have different opinions so that's why I say I think:look: My last relaxer was 18 months ago, so I've been working hard! lol...and my BC was last May so I made APL before my nappiversary!!!

disclaimer...please excuse my crazy hair:spinning:

001.jpg

Crazy hair! girl your hair is beautiful!

Back