I THINK I MADE APL!!!

msshic said:
Congrats! Your hair is so thick & pretty. Keep it up!

Hey Girl!

I've been lurking in your journal..... I LOVE your hair pics escpecially the one with the side pony tail thingy. Cute!
You look like you're very close to bsl in that Aug' pic. You grow, girl!:p

delta_gyrl said:
Hey Girl!

I've been lurking in your journal..... I LOVE your hair pics escpecially the one with the side pony tail thingy. Cute!
You look like you're very close to bsl in that Aug' pic. You grow, girl!:p

Thank you, I'm hoping to be there by Christmas.

You will definitely be there before Sept 2007 (change that siggy Chica), once you make APL, brastrap is just around the corner. Happy Growing!

msshic said:
Thank you, I'm hoping to be there by Christmas.

You will definitely be there before Sept 2007 (change that siggy Chica), once you make APL, brastrap is just around the corner. Happy Growing!

I'm trying to give myself some room. Hope to be full apl by December and stretch my relaxer to January. Does the cold weather affect your growth at all? Is there any such thing as cold weather in Cali, anyway?:p

delta_gyrl said:
I'm trying to give myself some room. Hope to be full apl by December and stretch my relaxer to January. Does the cold weather affect your growth at all? Is there any such thing as cold weather in Cali, anyway?:p

I'm originally from Chicago, so the "cold" weather here is not cold to me (50-60 degrees). So, I haven't noticed any ill effects while here in Cali. I did notice last year while visiting Ohio in late October, my scalp & hair became really dry after only being there for 2 days. So, yes the climate makes a big difference w/ my hair.

How do you keep your ends so thick & healthy. I looked in your album & notice you didn't even trim? I'm loving those ends!

Congratulations! Your hair looks fabulous and I will now be stalking your fotki, your rollerset is fabulous too. You Grow girl!

kbody4 said:
:yep: Yep, you are definitely APL. Your hair is very pretty :)

Thanks 'cuz I'm definitely counting it as apl....guess full apl is next then onto bsl, huh? So many different categories, how're we supposed to keep up?:p

cluelessaka said:
Congratulations! Your hair looks fabulous and I will now be stalking your fotki, your rollerset is fabulous too. You Grow girl!

Thanks Dandy, Secret & Clueless! @Clueless, that was the nappiest rollerset I'd ever done....thanks anyway!:grin:

msshic said:
I'm originally from Chicago, so the "cold" weather here is not cold to me (50-60 degrees). So, I haven't noticed any ill effects while here in Cali. I did notice last year while visiting Ohio in late October, my scalp & hair became really dry after only being there for 2 days. So, yes the climate makes a big difference w/ my hair.

How do you keep your ends so thick & healthy. I looked in your album & notice you didn't even trim? I'm loving those ends!

If you're from the "Chi" you are definitely used to the cold weather....brrrrr!

I was thinking about switching to Dominican products for the winter since they seem to be so thick. I dunno. I'll see.

I don't know about my ends being thick but I moisturize the heck out of them. My hairdresser usually trims with EVERY perm but this time I was like NO. Shoot, I read in somebody's journal that they only trim once or twice a year and then I knew... Nobody's cutting this hair until I say so.

I generally don't have many split ends but I don't know why.:look: I also look throughout my head periodically since I now know what they look like....All these years I thought 'frizzy' ends were 'split' ends.:eek: :lachen: Who knew?

delta_gyrl said:
Lawd,

I got a fresh relaxer yesterday and lo, and behold......I think I made APL a little early!:D :D :D

BSL here I come.

Thanks LHCF!!!! :notworthy

CONGRATS...your hair looks GREAT. It's so nice and thick and that shine is to die for!!!

Back