***Yay!!! So close to APL updates (pics) ***

I love your hair. You have made great progress!! I hope to post progress pics like this next year hopefully.:grin:

I have been lurking lately because my schedule has gotten so busy. :perplexed I'm down to a very low maintainance routine and it's been working for me.

P1010218.jpg
wow! your hair is simply beautiful!!!

It looks like you're already APL.:yep: Congratulations!:clap: Your hair looks so beautiful and healthy. Keep up the good work!

Girl that's reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaally working for you! Your hair looks great!

Beautiful progress, Pretty thick hair!!! If you are not there already--You are extremely close, You will probably be there next month. :grin:

Thanks Ladies for all the kind words. Alas it is time to go back to my protective styling. I wore my hair out last night when I went clubbing. It was great! My sister came over and did my cornrows. Here's the pic. I will wear it for 6 - 8 weeks.
P1010232.jpg

P1010231.jpg

Nice cornrows Secretrose. I am going intant weave shopping today. I plan on wearing a half wig often during the winter as my protective style instead of getting a sew-in put in again. :grin:

Thanks Ladies for all the kind words. Alas it is time to go back to my protective styling. I wore my hair out last night when I went clubbing. It was great! My sister came over and did my cornrows. Here's the pic. I will wear it for 6 - 8 weeks.
P1010232.jpg

ur hair looks really good, keep up the good work you'll def reach your goal in just a couple more months. you are realllll close. HHG

Nice cornrows Secretrose. I am going intant weave shopping today. I plan on wearing a half wig often during the winter as my protective style instead of getting a sew-in put in again. :grin:

Thanks Moni! You should definately go for it. I don't think I will be doing a sew-in ever again. I used to get them to go on vacation but I now just bring a homemade swim wig and pin it up really good, lol. :lachen: My hair has taken off since I stopped the sew-ins, but everyone's hair is different.

Thanks, I wasn't really sure because my sides are only a bit past Chin length. WTH! They are growing so slowly.:wallbash:

My sides grow really slowly, too. My fronts aren't evey past CBL yet. It almost seems as if I've had bangs that are trying to grow out, but I promise you I've NEVER had bangs in my life! It just grows that slowly, lol.

Back