I'm back for real!! I come in peace with updates and a blog :-)

Glad you are back... Bring on the pretty hair pics cuz I missed them. You and your hair inspired me to go natural 2 years ago and it was the best thing I've done and will never turn back! Welcome back and I'm off to look at your blog.

Brockstar, u r definitely one of my hair idols and one of the reasons I decided to go natural. Welcome back to the forum and thanks for the update :)

You've made great progress...I'm starting to wonder if we may be hair twins...Hmmm. I have to wait until it grows out from my BC to tell though, LOL.

on the way over to check out ur blog!!! LUV your hair!

ETA: Checked out the blog...NICE! Can't wait for more to come-

Last edited:
Welcome back lady! You were definitely missed. I love your hair, and when I first decided to transition, you were definitely inspiration to me. Thanks for updating as well. Great length for being 2 years natural!

Current Complaint:My hair is growing OUT and not DOOOOWN! It's been looking the same length for months,

I think your hair is cute! My hair grows out more so (these days) after almost 6 years of being natural. Sometimes it does not seem like its budging length wise.. I don't normally use heat on my hair so its hard to see growth...

Back