YAY Small Fish Oil Supplements!!!

DaDragonPrincess

:dance7:

I found some small fish oil supplements I ordered from CVS pharmacy!!!

Heres a link ladies http://www.cvs.com/CVSApp/catalog/shop_product_detail.jsp?filterBy=&skuId=718218&productId=718218&navAction=jump&navCount=3

Dietary Supplement. Odorless omega-3. One serving per day. No fish burps. Easy to swallow mini softgels. Purified to eliminate mercury. Enteric coated mini softgels. Odorless omega-3 fish oil is a highly concentrated and purified fish oil selected from the finest deep sea, cold water fish. Odorless omega-3 fish oil provides superior absorption of omega-3 EPA and DHA fatty acids by the body. These essential fatty acids have been clinically tested for heart and cardiovascular health. Odorless omega-3 fish oil is molecularly distilled to remove mercury, PCBs and other heavy metal contaminants. This mini softgel is enteric coated, which means the active ingredients bypass the stomach and are digested in the small intestine, which can minimize the aftertaste and won't cause fish burps. No artificial color or sweetener, no sugar, no starch, no milk, no lactose, no gluten, no wheat, no yeast, no shellfish. (This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.)

Fish Oil: EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid), DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid). Other Ingredients: Gelatin, Vegetable Glycerin, Food Glaze, Ethylcellulose, Enteric Coating (Sodium Alginate and Stearic Acid), Magnesium Silicate, Lemon Oil, Mixed Tocopherols, Soybean Oil, Vanillin.

dscn1180x.jpg

dscn1181i.jpg

dscn1182.jpg

I hate huge pills, but these are easy to go down!!!

:lick:

Yay... I'm excited abt these as well! Most fish oil pills are so big!! Do u know if they carry the 3-6-9 Omegas in this size?

I have the regular ones Spring Valley and yes they are big.. I usually get mine in CVS has buy one get one free.. I stock up then.. They are gel caps also.. I never had a problem with big pills ..

I just noticed the mg.. They are more than the ones I have.. Mine are on 1200mg

Back