Yay for Essential Oils!

Can you please let me know your fave essential oil recipes for your face, if any? I have become a consultant with an essential oil company. I have been using an oil mix called Breathe for my family (we all have asthma) and it has been amazing. The oils are certified therapeutic and tonight I put helichrysum, peppermint, lemon, and lavender on my varicose vein and it vanished. It still is purple but it is not bumpy AT ALL. My skin looked like I was holding it taut also. I felt that it was warm when I put it on but I had no idea until I looked at my leg maybe 5-10 minutes later. That is crazy. I have used oils for about 5 years now but I never experienced anything like this. I didn't really know the difference between any oil that I get at a health food store or online and certified therapeutic oils.

So anybody have any good essential oil recipes? I'm off to post on other threads. I'm so excited to see what I can fix for myself and my family. I know there are some essential oil users out there. Thanks in advance.

Back