Who Else Enjoys Essential Oils?

I LOVE EOs! I got into them over a year ago. I started diffusing them, then transitioned to scenting sweet almond oil and making my own perfumes. I have bought plenty from Piping Rock but Edens Garden is my primary source to purchase EO blends.

I have sweet orange, lavender, tea tree, clove, rosemary, eucalyptus, peppermint, cinnamon, frankincense, lemon, lemon eucalyptus and carrot seed to name a few.

I also have EO blends from Edens Garden of Sweet Ambiance, A romance, Shine, Uplift, and Meditation. These blends have a ylang ylang base and smell amazing. Plus shipping is free on any US order.

Right now I'm diffusing a Thrive Blend that's great for immunity and overall well being. It's a blend of lemon, clove, rosemary, cinnamon, and eucalyptus. It smells amazing.

I LOVE EOs! I got into them over a year ago. I started diffusing them, then transitioned to scenting sweet almond oil and making my own perfumes. I have bought plenty from Piping Rock but Edens Garden is my primary source to purchase EO blends.

I have sweet orange, lavender, tea tree, clove, rosemary, eucalyptus, peppermint, cinnamon, frankincense, lemon, lemon eucalyptus and carrot seed to name a few.

I also have EO blends from Edens Garden of Sweet Ambiance, A romance, Shine, Uplift, and Meditation. These blends have a ylang ylang base and smell amazing. Plus shipping is free on any US order.

Right now I'm diffusing a Thrive Blend that's great for immunity and overall well being. It's a blend of lemon, clove, rosemary, cinnamon, and eucalyptus. It smells amazing.

I use Edens Garden oils as well but I have not tried any of their blends. I will have to do so. Would you mind sharing some of your perfume blends? What have you used the carrot seed oil for?

I have a few essential oils in my collection. This is my current stash:

Laundry, storage & cleaning
Lemon myrtle, grapefruit, lemon, western red cedarwood, Himalayan cedarwood, rosemary, rosalina, peppermint, cinnamon bark, hybrid lavender (lavendin)

At work in a diffuser
Basil, clary sage, eucalyptus citriodora, lime, sweet marjoram, sweet bay

Health & Beauty
Anise (pimpenella anisun), Bergamot, cubeb, German (blue) chamomile, Roman chamomile, helichrysum, carrot seed, Moroccan Rose otto, Damask rose absolute, tea tree, lemon tea tree, jasmine absolute, oakmoss absolute, Atlas cedarwood, fennel, cinnamon leaf, sage, ylang-ylang, rose geranium, clove, neroli, French lavender, spearmint, patchouli, ginger, lemongrass

Meditation & Prayer
Palo santo, frankincense, myrrh, palmarosa, Australian & Indian sandalwood, cinnamon cassia,

General purpose
All below are 100% Pure EO blends
B&BW Sandalwood Rose
B&BW Ylang-ylang Myrrh
AromLand Sensual
Coastal Scents Sandalwoods
Coastal Scents Lavish Aura
Coastal Scents Elegant Earth

Unfortunately I can't repurchase many of my favorite essential oils. They have become
A. Rare and prohibitively expensive
B. Prone to adulteration

I use Edens Garden oils as well but I have not tried any of their blends. I will have to do so. Would you mind sharing some of your perfume blends? What have you used the carrot seed oil for?
I put a little carrot seed oil along with a helichrysum, lavender, myrrh, rose, sandalwood, and frankincense anti aging blend in my face serum.
My perfume blends I get from the cute are Aromance, Uplift, Meditation, Stress Relief, Shine, and Love. I either mix them with sweet almond oil and apply or mix a concoction of distilled water, vodka, and a few drops of the eos and spray.

I put a little carrot seed oil along with a helichrysum, lavender, myrrh, rose, sandalwood, and frankincense anti aging blend in my face serum.
My perfume blends I get from the cute are Aromance, Uplift, Meditation, Stress Relief, Shine, and Love. I either mix them with sweet almond oil and apply or mix a concoction of distilled water, vodka, and a few drops of the eos and spray.

So you use the pre-blended oils as perfumes. Got it, thanks so much for responding.

OMG. The Helichrysum is $45 for 5ml. :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::lachen:

I just ordered something simple and doable. I tried posting the link, but it's not showing up. It's an essential oil box by SOLIGT (holds 25, wooden). Here's the Amazon description:

SOLIGT 25 Slot Wooden Essential Oil Box/case, holds 25 5,10,15ml and 10ml Roller Bottles, Perfect Essential Oil Storage/organizer Case For Travel and Presentation (inner diameter height 3.5 inches)

Thank you! Just purchased this storage box! I didn't even know they had storage boxes and I have so many that this will help a lot!

I love EOs! When the diffuser thread was posted, I purchased one, then upped my stash in EOs.

My favs are:
Peppermint
Lemongrass
Lavendar
Grapefruit
Lime

I also have thyme, cedar, ginger, and clove. I'll have to check out some of the brands you all posted bc I only purchase the NOW brand EOs. The Body Shop also has great diffuser scents. I lucked up on one of their sales and they still had the Frosted Cranberries scent online, I purchased 10 bottles for $1.50 each. I still have most of them too lol.

Some I add to my oil mixes for my hair (lemon, lavender, peppermint, tea tree), others I use in diffusers around the house. Since sweet orange is fairly inexpensive & on sale, I put a few drops in toilet after using it to keep bathroom smelling fresh.

I also add my favorites to my bathwater with Epson salts.

:goodpost:That is a great idea. I'm going to try this....a DIY version of poopourri

Some I add to my oil mixes for my hair (lemon, lavender, peppermint, tea tree), others I use in diffusers around the house. Since sweet orange is fairly inexpensive & on sale, I put a few drops in toilet after using it to keep bathroom smelling fresh.

I also add my favorites to my bathwater with Epson salts.

I love sweet orange :)

Here's a couple of pictures of my eo storage box.

a>

I received my box but I guess I should've checked the sizes of the bottles that it would fit. I only have a few that would fit the in this box but I need to check to see if their is a box to fit the 1 ounce size bottles.

How do you use EO's at bathtime? Bath salts, bodywash or soap?

You didn't ask me but I will add coconut oil, lavender and peppermint to my bath water or if I'm feeling in a citrus mood I will add the lemongrass, lime, grapefruit scents.

Or before you shower, you can drip a couple drops of the oil on the shower floor and it will fill the bathroom with the scent. I know if you're sick or stuffy, tea tree, eucalyptus and peppermint are good to open your sinuses!

Last edited:
How do you use EO's at bathtime? Bath salts, bodywash or soap?

depends on my mood. My favorite after a stressful day is a little bit of Baby lavendar soap and a few drops of lavendar EO. Oooh lalal i hate to let me water out of the tub, makes the whole house smell lovely. I also use the orange eo to lift my spirits and rose oils

depends on my mood. My favorite after a stressful day is a little bit of Baby lavendar soap and a few drops of lavendar EO. Oooh lalal i hate to let me water out of the tub, makes the whole house smell lovely. I also use the orange eo to lift my spirits and rose oils
I use diffuse Lavender at night when going to bed. I sleep very little so I don't know if it helps or not. It smells good though :)

You didn't ask me but I will add coconut oil, lavender and peppermint to my bath water or if I'm feeling in a citrus mood I will add the lemongrass, lime, grapefruit scents.

Or before you shower, you can drip a couple drops of the oil on the shower floor and it will fill the bathroom with the scent. I know if you're sick or stuffy, tea tree, eucalyptus and peppermint are good to open your sinuses!
20170618_182320.jpg
I'm glad that you chimed in. I made these shower fizzies for exactly this purpose, to throw in the back of the shower. I throw them in the toilet too. I've made some of each of 3 scents you mentioned tea tree, eucalyptus and peppermint.

How did you make those?
I can't remember which video I saw initially but this one seems to be the closest to it. Make sure that you read the comments. I left mine out to dry for several days and then I put them in a plastic baggie and laid them flat. I also put some in a decorative jar and I guess there was still some hidden moisture in them because they stuck together. I could still use is it though. I just broke off some junks.

If you put them in the shower, just throw one behind you where water is not directly running on it and it will dissolve more slowly.

Disclaimer:
I do want to say I have not tried this exact recipe so I hope it works for you. You also may want to try searching for shower melts or shower bombs on Pinterest.

http://www.onegoodthingbyjillee.com/fizzy-cleaning-toilet-bombs

I got my mold at Hobby Lobby using a 40% off coupon.

I have below oils for hair butters and bath. This is a good thread. Subscribing hoping to learn a few things

Grapefruit
Tangerine
Lemon
Lavender
Rosemary
Sweet Orange
Grapefruit
Tea Tree
Peppermint
Premixed Oils for headaches,De-stress,Sleep

I have below oils for hair butters and bath. This is a good thread. Subscribing hoping to learn a few things

Grapefruit
Tangerine
Lemon
Lavender
Rosemary
Sweet Orange
Grapefruit
Tea Tree
Peppermint
Premixed Oils for headaches,De-stress,Sleep

How do you make your hair butters? That's one thing I haven't made.

Back