Y'ALL KNOW YOU CRAZY SO FESS UP!

GiGi55799

Y\'ALL KNOW YOU CRAZY SO FESS UP!

My own previous post inspired me so...

1. What other wacky things do you find yourself doing right before a retouch?

2.anyone else almost at their first goal?

Re: Y\'ALL KNOW YOU CRAZY SO FESS UP!

:::Crickets chirping:::

I guess it's just the two us, GiGi!!
look.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I don't really do anything too crazy before I retouch...just wash 1-2 times that week (instead of 3) and do a protein treatment. I'm almost at my goal which is grazing neck.

Hmmm... I don't do anything crazy really. To keep from scratchin my scalp I tap on my head with my fingers or pull on my hair right where it itches (not in public, though
laugh.gif
)
I have just reached my first goal (thank you very much) of brastrap and now I want at least 3 more inches so my hair will touch the mole on my back. THEN I can focus on my hair being one length all over (front and sides).
smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Dolce_Dawn said:
THEN I can focus on my hair being one length all over (front and sides).
smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

That's also my next goal after I reach brastrap in the back.
smile.gif
It's definitely gonna be a whiiiiiile before that happens!!
look.gif
Probably 2 years!!
ooo.gif

When I have a lot of new growth, I experiment with new products that are mentioned here (Phytodefrisant, Wild Growth Hair oil, L'Anza strait line, etc). I also search the boards for tips and post complaints against the new growth more often.

It doesn't SOUND that crazy, but mind you that during the last weeks before a touchup, I'm spending more $$$ and time on my hair but looking progressively WORSE.
antlers.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Lindy said:
[ QUOTE ]
Dolce_Dawn said:
THEN I can focus on my hair being one length all over (front and sides).
smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

That's also my next goal after I reach brastrap in the back.
smile.gif
It's definitely gonna be a whiiiiiile before that happens!!
look.gif
Probably 2 years!!
ooo.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Lindy, I HATE that my sides are shorter and I totally feel you: it does seem like it will take forever!!!! *sigh* We'll encourage each other....
wink.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Dolce_Dawn said:
Lindy, I HATE that my sides are shorter and I totally feel you: it does seem like it will take forever!!!! *sigh* We'll encourage each other....
wink.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Definitely!!
smile.gif
up.gif

perhaps i should clarify,i was puzzled by the lack of responses. sorry y'all i phrased my questiong wrong. By crazy i mean daydreaming about your new length, stretching your hair trying to see what it will look like after your relaxer, constantly calculating and measuring your new growth, getting butterflies the day of retouching, etc. basically all the things you do in anticipation of your new growth

I talk to my hair, apologize to it for past abuse, speak tenderly to my ends (promise to kiss them as soon as they grow to reach my mouth) and swear to honor and protect it henceforth and forever more.......last touch-up (May 14) I gained a clear two inches.

people talk to their plants, don't they....
look.gif

[ QUOTE ]
GiGi55799 said:
perhaps i should clarify,i was puzzled by the lack of responses. sorry y'all i phrased my questiong wrong. By crazy i mean daydreaming about your new length, stretching your hair trying to see what it will look like after your relaxer, constantly calculating and measuring your new growth, getting butterflies the day of retouching, etc. basically all the things you do in anticipation of your new growth

[/ QUOTE ]
Yep, I am definitely somewhere in this catagory at least a week before my touch up...butterflies and all
crazy.gif
laugh.gif

Back