OK WHO took my Blue Magic? You know who you are!

OK...so...no pics. I can't really fault the blue magic, because I was actually just using it to help ecostyler be more effective, i.e. less likely to turn my hair into the sahara desert. Well...question: If your child says "mommy, why does you hair look like a tree?" Is that a FAIL??? (I'd say yes)

@Leesh - I laugh to keep from cryin'! :lachen:The funny part is, I was so serious when I started this "natural hair journey," because I fancied myself something of a "hair care expert" Then I realized that I was such a novice at dealing with my natural hair, I had to keep a good sense of humor. That way, things like my Pineapple FAIL where the hair STAYED UP IN THE AIR after I took it down, or the busted up braidouts that I get at least one out of every four times I do a braidout, or the massive hair ball resulting from my foray into sulfate free shampoos don't seem so bad.

ROTFL at this thread! and kinda relieved, cuz I thought that pineapple FAIL was just me! Darn thing won't come down!

You seriously need to start that hair journey comedy show!

ITA, would be great!:popcorn:

This thread is toooo funny!!!

OK...so...no pics. I can't really fault the blue magic, because I was actually just using it to help ecostyler be more effective, i.e. less likely to turn my hair into the sahara desert. Well...question: If your child says "mommy, why does you hair look like a tree?" Is that a FAIL??? (I'd say yes)

Let me find out the child is funny too!!! :lol:

LOL I agree that might be classified as a fail. :lol::lol::lol:

Back