Ya'll got me lurking the Pibbs posts...

seeminglysweet

Ok, now I want one. :lachen::grin:

But I have one question for all the pibbs owners....where do you store this thing?

I live in an apartment :ohwell: Will this fit into a normal size closet for easy access? I have an extra closet with enough space, but I need to know if it'll fit BEFORE spending $200+

TIA

I have a walk in closet and that is where I put it. Just got mine yesterday. It really does make washing your hair a very pleasant experience. :up:

It will go in any corner..

I live in an apartment as well and unfortunatley the only place for it right now is at a corner in my bedroom. But I love it so much, it could stay with me on the bed if it came down to it:lachen:

I live in an apartment as well and unfortunatley the only place for it right now is at a corner in my bedroom. But I love it so much, it could stay with me on the bed if it came down to it:lachen:

I know that's right :lachen:

So I'm guessing that once it's assembled it doesn't come apart easily?

I know that's right :lachen:

So I'm guessing that once it's assembled it doesn't come apart easily?

You can take the hood off, but like Evazhair said I would put it in the box it came in to keep it. I just cleaned out my coat closet under the stairs and it fit fine with my coats, jackets and all.

Back