YAAAY!! My Steamer's on its way. Where do you store yours? and other ???s

I am ordering my huetiful steamer next week and it is a table stop steamer. It's small! I have no clue if it folds up and it portable but I sure hope so.:spinning:

Can anyone who ordered the huetiful tell me if it folds up and is portable?:perplexed

Nice suggestion about amazon, I didn't even think they'd have it so I planned on ordering from the huetiful website.

I just purchased one today!!!! And I did NOT see the discount before ordering. Darn it! Btw, I bought the $119 dollar one!

Aww man, that's a shame you didn't see the code and you didn't catch it before it went back up. I guess you could try calling the number to see if they'll deduct the $10 at least.

I just added the code to my original post so that nobody else misses it.

Last edited:
4/4/11 UPDATE: My steamer died this week. :perplexed I turned it on and it heated up and then suddenly just stopped. I unplugged it and kept trying thinking it would start again but nothing. It's dead. I'm sooooo sad. Now I don't know if I want to buy another one since I only had this one a year and a half and it broke and that's only from using it 2-3 times a month. Oh well, I have some thinking to do.

Mine stays in the living room. I hardly notice it ... its a roll around model... not collapsible.

Oh and I use without a plastic cap

Back