YA GIRL IS BACK! Sexy Sexy ::dancing around::

Tracy

so just change...clothes...and...go.....
YA GIRL IS BACK !!!!

laugh.gif
cool.gif
grin.gif
tongue.gif

I dyed my hair guys!!!!

I posted some pics to show the basic idea but it looks a lot redder in the pics than it does IRL . It came out like a sandy, dark blonde in most places, a little darker in some, and a little lighter in some.

I stood before the mirror last night and NEEDED a change. I'd been preparing my hair and thought it was about ready so I did what any good daredevil would do...I tried something I probably shouldn't have - but it WORKED!

I mixed T&T Lightest Blond (7G) and T&T Light golden Brown (5G)....

Why you ask? Because the blond comes with a booster and the brown doesn't - and the blond is too light and the brown was too dark. And bronze didn't lift on me last time I tried it.
So I'd knew I'd nee da booster - but I didn't want to go as light as any of the blonds would take me. And I needed to use two boxes of color anyway.

So I swallowed hard, said a prayer and I mixed them.

I applied the mixed colors about 2 -3 inches from my scalp (which I mixed in a larger color applicator bottle that I had bought for when I got the courage up to do this) and put on a plastic cap and sat under the dryer for about 15 minutes.

Then I got out and applied the color to the middle sections - up to about 1/3 inch or somewhere thereabouts to the scalp. Ran back under the dryer for 5 minutes with the cap on.

I sat under the dryer with a mirror and watched the color process until it was as close to the color on the ends as I could get (which was by now a dark blonde with a little very pale brown in it) and then I QUICKLY applied the color to my roots, massaged it in and ran BACK under the dryer for 2-3 minutes with the cap.

Then I went back in the bathroom, worked the color through a little more until I could see my roots beginning to flame a little
laugh.gif
and I jumped in the shower quick, quick, quick (it was all very heart pounding....Ah...the RUSH of an uncertain color endeavor!!!! Sick, right???
laugh.gif
).

I washed 2 or 3 times with Lanza and my hair felt CUH - RAZY, so applied some Pantene R&N and waited a bit. Felt normal again on the rinse out. I washed one more time with shampoo and rinsed for about 5 minutes and then RE-applied Pantene and sat with that for about 30 minutes with a plastic cap on. No heat.

Then I rinsed and rollerset - and here's the result....

My New Color!

It's not completely perfect, but I've learned that when you color the best you can hope for is to get something CLOSE to what you wanted and then things to work themselves out as you touch up the color and apply rinses etc....

I am a HAPPY HAPPY girl. I feel like I look like myself again.

And I feel pretty....
blush.gif
grin.gif
Now ya'll know the deal. Back to bootcamp.

DAYUMN GIRL!!
shocked.gif
I am SOOOOO friggin jealous rite now! That color compliments u T. I LOVE IT! Can't wait to 'c' it in person
smile.gif

smile.gif
Thanks guys...I LOVE it. I wish my camera captured the true color - it's a classic Beyonce shade...

A sandy blondish brown with some dark blond in places.....

Exactly what I was going for.

Now let's see if I can keep my hair!
laugh.gif
The first two weeks are crucial.....I'm gonna have to make sure I'm ultra careful and do lots of maintenance. But if it worked it was SO WORTH IT!!!

dance7.gif

Oh, that color looks hot, all Golden... Its gonna look soo pretty with the sun glistening off it
king.gif
smile.gif
trampoline.gif
You really do have a head full of hair
shocked.gif
, give me some
grin.gif

You have a ton of hair missy! What you YOU talking about??????

Your hair is goreous...in fact certain shades in yours inspired mine...
wink.gif

I can't WAIT fuh da summah!
trampoline.gif

I don't know why those hair color companies haven't given you a contract yet or asked you to endorse their products and paid you big bucks for it. You sure are the color guru; you make any color look good.
smile.gif
Very nice indeed!

[ QUOTE ]
sbaker said:
I love the color, Tracy. So no more morticia.

[/ QUOTE ]

NO MORE MORTICIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wave.gif
cheers.gif
trampoline.gif
bouncy.gif
party2.gif
dance7.gif
band2.gif
clap.gif
party.gif
king.gif

WOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
laugh.gif

Back