YA GIRL IS BACK! Sexy Sexy ::dancing around::

Tracy your color is the bomb- it is absolutely beautiful! I LOVE IT!! It is the perfect color for you!
clap.gif
trampoline.gif
Flahssssss.gif

<font color="red"> Sexy, sexy, sexy. Ha-hah!!
grin.gif
wink.gif
</font>

[ QUOTE ]
ayanapooh said:
Tracy you're beautiful, and so is your hair! BTW, the cut is very similar to mine.
up.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Awww. thank you 'yana
smile.gif

Is it? I want more layers in the middle/crown, but I wanted to see if the color would satisfy my craving for a change before I go pickin' up scissors.
crazy.gif
I can't do THAT myself...
smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Denali03 said:
Thanx
ooo.gif

I am loving that bun too
shocked.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks Denali.....
smile.gif

I am happy that I can finally do one that looks semi-normal...

I've been bun challenged for YEARS!
laugh.gif

[ QUOTE ]
renee_n_3000 said:
It looks beautiful! Your "thumbs up" pic is so cute.
smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

grin.gif

I was CHARGED right then!!!! Can you tell from the silly cheese grin...
laugh.gif
I woke up and I was like - I wasn't dreaming! I DID get the color right! And it's not falling out!
clap.gif

thanks.....

laugh.gif

You know what's so funny? I don't even mean for those side view pics to always come out looking the same...it's just the only way I can hold the camera when I'm taking it of me and know that I actually got ME in the picture and not just the rest of the room!
laugh.gif

I didn't even realize there were so many of them.
lachen70.gif

[ QUOTE ]
BeautyOfTruth said:
Tracy your color is the bomb- it is absolutely beautiful! I LOVE IT!! It is the perfect color for you!
clap.gif
trampoline.gif
Flahssssss.gif

<font color="red"> Sexy, sexy, sexy, sexy. Ha-hah!!
grin.gif
wink.gif
</font>

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="blue"> so whatchoo want me to do? </font>
lachen70.gif

Thanks girl..

I'm glad people got my JayZ reference and folks didn't just think I was calling myself sexy for no apparent reason!
laugh.gif

Thank you everyone that said such nice things...my color success and all the nice things you guys said really made my day.
smile.gif
Truly.

Rose.gif

Congratulations Tracy! Your hair looks fab and so healthy and shiney! I'm glad someone's color adventure worked out. I don't know if you read my saga, but I bleached my hair all the way out to yellow and put a neutral light brown on it. I've got a bronze or really dark blonde color. I wanted the sandy/beige/brown/blonde color that you got. The light brown was apparently too dark.

I now know that I had to remove the dark brown first with a color remover before lifting it. I'm going to have to let a professional handle it from here...

aaa she's never coming. Promises, promises. Maybe if one of us kidnaps her we can wrestle her to the table for the summer meeting.

clap.gif

notworthy.gif

i was having second thoughts, now its inevitable, im coloring my hair for graduation in a month!!

Tracy, your color looks GREAT!!!!

[ QUOTE ]
UmSumayyah said:
aaa she's never coming. Promises, promises. Maybe if one of us kidnaps her we can wrestle her to the table for the summer meeting.

[/ QUOTE ]

cry3.gif

I wanna come....! But I cain't....y'all are far and I'm not dating that loser that lived in MD anymore...
laugh.gif

I wish I could.....Where's the sulky emoticon....
laugh.gif

[ QUOTE ]
BeautyOfTruth said:
clap.gif
trampoline.gif
Flahssssss.gif

<font color="red"> Sexy, sexy, sexy. Ha-hah!!
grin.gif
wink.gif
</font>

[/ QUOTE ]

smile.gif
Beautiful!!

[ QUOTE ]
Tracy said:
[ QUOTE ]
UmSumayyah said:

[/ QUOTE ]

cry3.gif

I wanna come....! But I cain't....y'all are far and I'm not dating that loser that lived in MD anymore...
laugh.gif

I wish I could.....Where's the sulky emoticon....
laugh.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

violin.gif

Baltimore and DC are NOT far from New York. Hop on the amtrak and BOOM! you're there. If we have a summer meeting at the harbor (a short enough ride from the station) you will have NO excuses.

You DC people are hysterical....
lachen70.gif

You are the SECOND person who told me it's a short ride..

Do you realize I have to go BOTH ways WOMAN??????

3 hours there, 3 hours back, in one day.
nono.gif
AND I have to travel to the location from whereever I take the train to!
AND it's all gonna cost me in the neighborhood of $100-150!!! You buyin' Umsumm?????
laugh.gif

At least if I was dating the dumbass I could stay over the night of the meet and then leave the next day.

You MD/DC people and your cars and your 20 minute commutes!
laugh.gif
Lucky dogs. I don't drive woman...and 6 hours in one day on Amtrak is a no go unless some fortune 500 company is paying me to do it!
laugh.gif

tongue.gif

wow TRACY!!!!! Gorgeous WOW!!!! I really like that color on you!!!! Thanks for sharing!!!!

I'm not sure if anyone asks this but Why did you appliy the color in stages? Wouldn't that produce different shades? or is that what u wanted?

Because my hair was very dark so I had to make sure I got the color as even as possible. It did produce some unevenness in tone (which I try to minimize as much as possible - but it can't be helped really).

If you apply color to the roots, the heat from your scalp causes the color there to process more quickly and your roots come out MUCH lighter than the rest of the hair. So you automatically need to do it in two stages.

I did it in three, because my ends had so many layers of dark color on them that I wanted to be sure to see how far the ends would lift, then match the mid shafts to THAT ,and THEN the roots - which only needed about 5 minutes to process.

If I had applied it all over at the same time, the color at the roots would have been bright blond, and the rest would have been t he color you see on the ends. It STILL happened in some parts of my hair as it was.

Coloring is really tricky. But I hate "hot roots" so I'm very careful to apply the color in stages to avoid that look.
smile.gif

Tracy- I live pretty far from the city. However I do plan on purchasing a town home or roomy condo. If I do, than you can hang out at my place for the weekend provided that I have an extra room. That way you can meet the girls in D.C. and we can also have a ladies night and show you the hot spots.

Back