Wow! Who's buying up all the Megatek?!

NJoy

Here I grow again!
My mom is trying to grow her hair back after going thru chemotherapy. She ordered OCT because of an ad on the radio that pointed out that it works for post-chemo patients. I told her that Megatek is basically the same for much less $$ and offered to be the hero and pick her up a bottle from the Tractor Supply Co a zillion miles away but still on my side of the metro area. Not a bottle left on the shelves. They give me the next nearest TSC, which turned out to be an hour away. Guess what. ALL GONE! What the?! Who's hoarding all the Megatek in NW Metro Atlanta?!! 'fess up, woman!!

Now I have to break it to my mom that I have to order it online. That was one of the benefits of getting it. At least she wouldn't have to wait for delivery. :wallbash: Yo. SOMEbody owes me some gas money. That's all I have to say about that. :rolleyes:

I live in long beach, ca and I went to alot of places and they didn'y know what I was talking about so I ordered mines online too. Had to wait like 10 days before I got it too.
It really sucks to wait.

Njoy - why don't you give her your bottle LOL!

Yeah. I wish. I gave my bottle to a bhm friend as soon as I realized that I couldn't take the smell. She offered to buy it but I used some so I just gave it to her. (:wallbash:) No real rush tho. Mom already ordered and rec'd OCT. Just told her I'd get her some before she runs out of OCT. :rolleyes:

Back