Wow many shakes/cocktails/smoothies are you drinking?

ryanshope

I have my "hair" drank---berries, egg white or protein, wheatgerm and wheatgerm oil and coconut milk.

I have my "green" drank----lettuce, spinach, lemons, ginger and apple juice

and I have my skin/hair combo----MSM, collagen, silica mixed in water before bed.

Between my 3 dranks, eating 25 grams of fiber, 8 glasses of water and overall clean eating its no wander I stay in the potty!! :-)

Anyone else got a regiment of too many dranks...

I sometimes drink 1 or 2 whey protein shakes, a green smoothie or a purple/fruit smoothie. Plus, I drink lots of water.

I don't have a hair drank since I'm not making them for that purpose. They're great for someone who is trying to fill the holes they may have in their diet. They give me tons of energy and are great for when I feel like cooking.

I "dranks" a morning mango smoothie which i add protein powder and I also "dranks" orange juice with diatomaceous earth mixed in for joint pain and if it helps with hair and nail growth, plus improved skin, that's great!!

Water overall.

Then my daily green smoothie with a lot of greenery, at least three portions, then some blueberries, sunflower seeds and avocado etc.

Water for me. Oh! And cranberry juice and ice tea with next to no sugar when I'm feeling fancy <3.

I used to take a green powder mixed with water everyday. I didnt take it long enough to see any change with my hair or energy but it was good for regularity:look:

Back