Wow, Jada has nice natural hair

yup.... you proved my point. WHOEVER DISPUTES THAT THIS IS A WEAVE IS GOING TO GET IT
mad.gif
mad.gif
lachen70.gif

[ QUOTE ]
ayeshia said:
yup.... you proved my point. WHOEVER DISPUTES THAT THIS IS A WEAVE IS GOING TO GET IT
mad.gif
mad.gif
lachen70.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

we cant see the middle or the back...still a possibilty...
tongue.gif

j/k of course
wink.gif

DANG ! ! !
shocked.gif
Not to get off topic, but I remember seeing some pics of Left Eye (R.I.P.) during her time in South America (before her accident), and it looked like she had hair of the same or similar texture. Left Eye's sis has some hair that's real big like this too.
smile.gif
Beautiful. I
love.gif
me some big hair.

[ QUOTE ]
honeydrop215 said:
[ QUOTE ]
HoneyLemonDrop said:
looks real enough to me.

[/ QUOTE ]

i was joking...........

[/ QUOTE ]

HoneyDrop, my post wasnt towards what you said. I saw that you were joking, I was just checking out her hair and figured it looked real enough to me. Actually before these pics I was less sure
smile.gif

I WONDER WHAT'S HER SECRET FOR GROWING (WHAT SEEMS TO BE) 18 INCHES OF HAIR IN 2 YEARS! AMAZING!!!!!!!! SHE MUST HAVE ONE HECK OF A STYLIST!LOL
lachen70.gif

[ QUOTE ]
NAY007 said:
In these pics it looks like to me as if Jada did a braid out.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's what I was thinking. Very gorgeous indeed....
smile.gif

I love her hair! I wouldn't care if it was real or fake. If it's fake someone tell me where she bought it cuz I'm there!

[ QUOTE ]
lovechic said:
I WONDER WHAT'S HER SECRET FOR GROWING (WHAT SEEMS TO BE) 18 INCHES OF HAIR IN 2 YEARS! AMAZING!!!!!!!! SHE MUST HAVE ONE HECK OF A STYLIST!LOL
lachen70.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

She had babies
smile.gif
I love her hair too, but I think she looks with long or short hair.
smile.gif

Back