Celebrity Hair: Jada Pinkett-Smith

I saw the heading of this thread and thought "Oh dear, here we go again!" :lol: For those who don't know "Is Jada's hair real?" used to be a never ending discussion on the forum and got lots of people's knickers in a bunch.

I thought her hair was thin? Well weave or no weave...it still looks nice.

You must be remembering her on Oprah when she was talking about her first children's book. It did look thin there. But I agree with you, weave or not, it looks nice. :yep:

Attachments

• Jada on Oprah.jpg
    Jada on Oprah.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 68
I always thought she wore her real hair in the main. If you look through the celebrity sites and see how her hair has grown over the years it certainly looks very credible.

Whatever the case she looks damn good!

I love her hair, Jada is beautiful inside and out....I remember when she wore her her as a curly, short fro- it looked cute on her...I saw her being interviewed by enterainment news correspondent, and her hair was MBL. of course she san wear extensions, it is the fab now a days.:lachen::lachen::lachen:

I saw the heading of this thread and thought "Oh dear, here we go again!" :lol: For those who don't know "Is Jada's hair real?" used to be a never ending discussion on the forum and got lots of people's knickers in a bunch.

You must be remembering her on Oprah when she was talking about her first children's book. It did look thin there. But I agree with you, weave or not, it looks nice. :yep:

Even though her hair is thin in these pictures that could be corrected if she just starts stretching, texlaxing, and someone telling her about LHCF

You're right. I looked it up and she does wear extensions at times. So I looked on line to try to find pics of her without extensions and I chanced upon this. The site I got the pic from said she was rocking a disheveled fro, but she still looked nice :ohwell: . Not sure how to feel about that statement. It's very healthy looking and shiny, though.

Jada4.jpg

That's a weave too...looks like virgin indian hair actually. I'm pretty sure she's natural and her own hair is a lot like her kids, though looser and "silkier" if that makes sense.

Back