Wow did you add some hair?

Girl she is cool. She's the one who took the pics for me. At least she asked instead of just going for it. My boss is sweet and he was really sincere. Plus I am the only AA here so I think it is fascinating to them. I love being able to explain things to them about our hair etc. Everyone is really cool for the most part. Q

Your company sounds a lot like mine. My boss loved it when I wore my most shrunken puff--I had planned on my usual puff but whenever I make a wet puff, by the time my hair is dry you'd think it evaporated along w/ the water. Anyway, when my boss saw me he cried out "Love the hair!" then he walked over to admire it some more asking to turn he could see the back, all the while saying it was very becoming...and "very cute. I like your hair like that!" he added. :grin:

I too love to explain my hair to folks.

Your company sounds a lot like mine. My boss loved it when I wore my most shrunken puff--I had planned on my usual puff but whenever I make a wet puff, by the time my hair is dry you'd think it evaporated along w/ the water. Anyway, when my boss saw me he cried out "Love the hair!" then he walked over to admire it some more asking to turn he could see the back, all the while saying it was very becoming...and "very cute. I like your hair like that!" he added. :grin:

I too love to explain my hair to folks.

Yes girl. That's exactly how it is here. Sometimes they scare me because I just walk in thinking nothing of it. But I appreciate the compliments and the fact that they want to learn instead of just assuming. Q

I am so looking forward to the day my braidouts come out like that!
I see your co-worker had a cameraphone. Yay co-worker! lol

gawgus as usual.:lick:

I love your hair..you rep so hard naturals, 4a/b hair types, errbody. Every time I hear someone talk about what their hair cannot due b/c it ain't 3-somethin..I think of you among others.

OMGosh, I love your hair. It's gorgeous.
Whenever I see your pics, I always wonder what my hair would look like if I ever decided to go back to natural.

Alright h-words. Had me running around conspiring with folks and ish.... Q
Picture002-vi.jpg

Picture003-vi.jpg

LOVELY! BEAUTIFUL! GORGEOUS! :love:

I can't wait til my braidouts are this length!

That's a cute story. So, how do you usually wear your hair?

Oh, I just saw your braidout. Wow, drool-worthy.

Picture002-vi.jpg

Picture003-vi.jpg

Que your hair is DY-NO-MITE! JUST WONDERFUL! GREAT JOB!

Your hair is truely an inspiration. This is what people should think of when they think Black women and hair. :look: For some reason I want to eat it. :eat: I bet you have to karate chop folks to keep them out of your hair. Take it as a compliment, you just don't see a healthy head of lusious hair like this everyday. Keep up the good work. :yep: How long are you growing your hair? I really love the length here and OMG if it were thigh length forgetaboutit!:spinning:

When you pre-poo your hair with castor oil, what does it do for your hair? Is it a moisturizer or hot oil treatmen? What role would you say MT played with your hair? I have been wanting to saturate my hair with a thick oil for some reason. I think it's time for a hot oil treatment.

I am so looking forward to the day my braidouts come out like that!
I see your co-worker had a cameraphone. Yay co-worker! lol
Actually we used one of the salesman's camera. :lol: Q

gawgus as usual.:lick:

I love your hair..you rep so hard naturals, 4a/b hair types, errbody. Every time I hear someone talk about what their hair cannot due b/c it ain't 3-somethin..I think of you among others.
Wow, thank you. I am so honored. Q

OMGosh, I love your hair. It's gorgeous.
Whenever I see your pics, I always wonder what my hair would look like if I ever decided to go back to natural.
Thanks girlie. Q

That's a cute story. So, how do you usually wear your hair?

Oh, I just saw your braidout. Wow, drool-worthy.
I have worn braidouts before but never after it being blowdried. I usually wear braids with my own hair, twists, or buns. Q

Que your hair is DY-NO-MITE! JUST WONDERFUL! GREAT JOB!

Your hair is truely an inspiration. This is what people should think of when they think Black women and hair. :look: For some reason I want to eat it. :eat: I bet you have to karate chop folks to keep them out of your hair. Take it as a compliment, you just don't see a healthy head of lusious hair like this everyday. Keep up the good work. :yep: How long are you growing your hair? I really love the length here and OMG if it were thigh length forgetaboutit!:spinning:

When you pre-poo your hair with castor oil, what does it do for your hair? Is it a moisturizer or hot oil treatmen? What role would you say MT played with your hair? I have been wanting to saturate my hair with a thick oil for some reason. I think it's time for a hot oil treatment.
You are too funny!!! Right now I am an inch from my natural waist. I rarely wear it out so folks kind of go crazy when I do. But I have a "look" so I never have issues with folks snatching or anything like that. I use the pre-poo with castor oil to kind of help with detangling. I had my hair in braids for a little longer than usual. So as I applied it, I used the oil and my fingers to get out any tangles. I think it really helps with the tangles. As far as the MT, I have noticed thicker hair and growth. It has also made my hair strong. I mean real strong. Once I was braiding my hair and my fingers were hurting because the strands are so strong. Yeah castor oil is thick but a little goes a long way and that's why I love it. HTH Q

Picture002-vi.jpg

Picture003-vi.jpg
Girl, no wonder your boss wanted to know if you added some hair!! Who could miss that head of hair looking so heavy and lush, and naturally beautiful! :drunk: I bet he wanted to touch it too, to feel the texture!! Just beautiful! You and your darling "Supremes" need to take your hair show on the road! You all are gorgeous girls!!!

your hair is a dream. I have been thinking of relaxing my hair after a year but looking at your hair I'm not so sure anymore.

How long have you been growing your hair? About pre-pooing, how it usually done? I have a very bad case of easily tangled hair, I need something to ease the tangles.

Back