Wow did you add some hair?

Alright h-words. Had me running around conspiring with folks and ish.... Q
Picture002-vi.jpg

Picture003-vi.jpg

OMG! Hilarious! How embarassing, going to work with your hair crazy! Like you said, at least they were neat.

ETA: Your hair :love: :drool: Can't wait till I can do my hair like that!

Ahhhh, beautiful just like I imagined! Is it holding, or is it becoming poofy, like I imagine mine would? Thanks for not making us wait any longer!!

First let me say I have the best boss in the world. But I think I threw him off today. Yesterday I washed my hair, blowdried it and put it in braids. My plan was to wear a braid out this am but I was having technical difficulties with the Supremes and forgot. So I got to work and the lady from HR came in my office and said, ooh I like your braids and asked to touch it. :look: I thought braids, and then realized I was wearing all of these crazy parted, different thickness braids all over my head. :lol: So I ran into the bathroom, took them apart with my fingers and left the back out and pulled the top into a loose ponytail. Well my boss just walked past and asked, "wow did you add some hair?" I laughed and explained it to him. He said, "wow that's kind of neat." I rarely wear my hair out and this braid out is looser and longer than usual because my hair is blowdried. Anyway just wanted to share a hair story and I already know and will take and post pics when I get home. So no thisthreadisworthlesswithoutpics smileys!!! Q

I'm shocked that
1 - homegirl asked to touch it - wtf?
2 - your boss noticed and was receptive to your explanation
3 - your boss had the nerve to ask the question!

Then again, I'm used to my boss who notices nothing. I could wear a clown nose into the office and he wouldn't even blink.

Alright h-words. Had me running around conspiring with folks and ish.... Q
Picture002-vi.jpg

Picture003-vi.jpg

oh my god your hair is GOOOOOOOOOORRRGGEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUSSSSS
i mean, i knew your hair was gorgeous, but i didnt remember that it was so GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRGEOUSSSSSS
ya know?

Ahhhh, beautiful just like I imagined! Is it holding, or is it becoming poofy, like I imagine mine would? Thanks for not making us wait any longer!!
It's holding. I live in NM so we have very little if any humidity on most days. Q

I'm shocked that
1 - homegirl asked to touch it - wtf?
2 - your boss noticed and was receptive to your explanation
3 - your boss had the nerve to ask the question!

Then again, I'm used to my boss who notices nothing. I could wear a clown nose into the office and he wouldn't even blink.
Girl she is cool. She's the one who took the pics for me. At least she asked instead of just going for it. My boss is sweet and he was really sincere. Plus I am the only AA here so I think it is fascinating to them. I love being able to explain things to them about our hair etc. Everyone is really cool for the most part. Q

WOW! beautiful!!! process and products used please...LOL!
Pre-poo with castor oil for about 2 hours. (I fell asleep with a shower cap on)
I washed and conditioned with Suave biobasics. (I just picked this up. The pj in me just had to try it :look: )
I used Jasmine's detangling spray and applied avocado butter to my hair. I also put my MT/Castor oil mix on my scalp.
I blowdried it and then applied a little more butter to my ends and braided it. This morning after I realized I had them in, I just took the braids out, used my fingers to separate and part and pulled the front in a loose ponytail. HTH Q

Back